Hey! Join us!

🔥Hot right Now! 🌶

Manipulations

ricks26bhricks26bh Posts: 43 Level 2
stop to do stages that’s impossible to finish without the “randomness” do the job. It’s ridiculous 

Answers

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @ricks26bh and welcome to our Community 😊 Are you talking about Friends Saga? What level did you reach? I am 422 and so far I didn't have a lot of troubles going through levels even without boosters. You can take a little break if you can't pass the level and come back later, sometimes it helps, trust me. Happy holidays 🎁❄️🎅🎄
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• ricks26bhricks26bh Posts: 43 Level 2
    I'm in level 700, waiting for them to create more levels.  what I mean is that it's not fun to play if we only pass the stage if the program leaves, we have to try until the pieces fit together. it is not about strategy or intelligence but about persistence and randomness of the system.
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    @ricks26bh I agree with you. But I think it's individual. It's quite amusing for me, although I understand someone might be bored.
  • ricks26bhricks26bh Posts: 43 Level 2
    @ricks26bh I agree with you. But I think it's individual. It's quite amusing for me, although I understand someone might be bored.
    yes @firebombmarkus , it is individual how we interpret the same fact. I find it very annoying to have to repeat 10 times the same board for then, out of nowhere, the game plays by itself and ends easily. Apart from the stages that have the difficult level and we go through them easily, while those of normal level catch us. What is the logic? Capitalist yaeh !?