Meet our Team in London for an exclusive evening here!
Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Friends.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Replenish lives faster

bjackson1955bjackson1955 Posts: 10 ✭✭
How about replenishing lives faster than 30 minutes for each life. I would play a lot more. I don't have very many friends and don't want to add more.  It takes so long to get back to full lives that I have to quit playing and wait 3 hours.
Thanks for listening
20 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• dpepper73dpepper73 Posts: 9
    That’s exactly what I came here to say. 30 minutes between your last life and a new life is way too long. For example, there have been lots of times when I earned a 30 minute, or 60 minute booster on my last life but I have to waste a lot of that booster because I’m waiting on my next life. I think a good solution would be to either shorten the time in between lives or let the players decide when they want to use the boosters. I’m talking about the boosters that are only available for a limited time. 

I’ve been meaning to mention this for a while now. 
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,232 Superstar
    Hello @bjackson1955 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

First of all, Thank you for posting this nice suggestion which will be very useful if it goes into implementation!  I am sorry to say that this Idea was already suggested by another player in last October.  Here is the link  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177630/recharging-lives-faster#latest

Since this Idea already exists, I will close this considering it as "Already Suggested" :+1: 

Thank you for understanding and have a great day/evening!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Leaderboard