Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Friends.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Unique theme for each episode/Different maps

MisterMunnyMisterMunny Posts: 7
edited January 15 in Ideas
Hello Candy Crush Friends community! Today I was just thinking if we could have an unique theme or scenary for each episode in the game, much like other King games. The game is great but after a while the adventure feels repetitive. You keep visiting the same maps over and over again without any kind of story in the background or an explanation. It would be great that every time you finish an episode you will be teleported to a new and interesting place where you and your friends could smash candies. I understand that the current themes of the episodes represrnt seasons: spring summer autumn and winter but it will be amazing if we could have some sort of story in the game. Let me know if you like my idea and what you think of it! Thank you. :)
20 votes

Active Β· Last Updated

Comments

• Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 1,586 Legend
    edited January 2
    I think that sounds like a good idea! While I do like the idea of going through the seasons in CC Friends, it does get repetitive after awhile. It would be kind of need to do what the original did: have a unique theme for each episode(with the exception of a few). I vote up @MisterMunny

• MissVMissV Posts: 1
    I think I would be good to have different world scenerys for every episode.  It would make the game more interesting to play - rather than seeing the same 4 scenerys all the time

I think that for each episode during the journey through candy crush the world scenery should change completely - so we are not travelling through the same 4 scenerys every time.  It make the game more exciting to play!
  • AlejHerrBar2k3AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 ✭✭✭✭
    @MissV Hello and welcome to the Community! The 4 scenarios are called seasons, meaning that every time you pass through these 4 scenarios, a "year" is completed. I hope this helps!
    Alejandro Herrera Barboza, 15, from Costa Rica
    An Aspie with a strong passion for gaming and computing!
    edited January 7
    There needs to be unique scenes - so maybe basing the scenery on the 4 seasons is not a good idea!!
  • SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 3,790 Superstar

Hello @MisterMunny and Welcome to our Illustrious Candy Crush Friends Community! 😁

I actually had a thought about this that could both keep the "changing in seasons" theme they already have implemented while still offering something new and fresh! πŸ˜‰

What if as you went along the season environments changed reflecting your progress in the game? It wouldn't have to be large changes, but maybe small things like adding a character to each of them as you reach more of the same seasons? πŸ€”

This way they could still keep the original themes, but add something so it feels like your really progressing 😏

I hope this idea gets more notice and hope you all have a crushtastic day! πŸ˜†

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Counting Continue Part 4 - 10750
    3. Alphabet Game
    4. Name 5 Game
    5. What in the Where Game
    6. Game: Take the last letter in the previous comment and write a word begins with it
    7. New Game - First and Last Letter

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,444 Community Manager
    Hey everyone!

To give you an update on its status, this is not something the Team will be looking at at the moment as having a limited amount of maps, allow them to spend more time on creating more magic into levels and the rest of the game. 
    But I'll keep the idea opened for now as if it's very important for you guys, we might consider adding some new maps - No promise though and again, that's not in the plan for now.

Thanks!

Oh and since you're here, don't forget to look at our latest competitions, there's always something to win here!

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

πŸ‘‰ The BubbleGum Troll is back! Chance to win 30 GB here  🍭

Win Gold bars
     Here πŸ’

🌟 Celebrate Candy Crush Friends 1st Anniversary and win Gold bars  πŸŽ‰
  • MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 1,172 Legend
    It will be great that we will be seeing another new maps like Candy Town because the game now stuck with only 4 maps but whatever the game still insane! 

He is back... β€πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

Bubblegum Troll is gummed up the Candy Kingdom again! Help clean up the mess and try to stop him...

Here's more information about the event!
    (Event ends October 27th)

~ MightyWolf ~

πŸΊπŸ’—

• JudeAttitudeJudeAttitude Posts: 1
    Id like to see more ways to get boosters or more types of boosters to help get through levels. Im on 96 and have only seen a few candy lollipops to help out. Also maybe like candy crush saga we can spin a wheel for a chance at another turn/ life to finish level but so far im liking this game alot. Thanks for reading. Stay sweet.πŸ‘β€ The JudeAttitude.