🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

New Year Resolutions 🎉

firebombmarkus
firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
edited January 2019 in Off-topic
Ok, guys, we didn't talk for a while 😊 Let's see, I am curious about your New Year's resolutions. Did you change something? Did you start something new? What are you looking forward to?

As always, I will start first by telling you more about my resolutions. I think this is he year when I am finally realizing that I can't get along with some people as much as I would like to. Also, I am back on my yoga mat since 2nd January, enjoying 30 days of yoga challenge and it really gives me life. There is something so powerful and calming in the ability to take some time for yourself just to breathe and exist. When it comes to new things, I started my TEFL teaching class shortly before 2019 and I am looking forward to going through this process, getting a certificate and eventually departing to Costa Rica to teach English 🤗

That's all for now. Thank you for reading this and thank you for being kind and polite and sharing the love here. Namaste 🙏🏻

Comments

• firebombmarkus
    Ok, no one wanted to share their resolutions 😂 It doesn't matter. Thank you anyway for reading and keep enjoying your games 🧩
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2019
    Hello @firebombmarkus :)  

First of all, a very Happy, Healthy, Peaceful & Prosperous New Year to you & your loved ones!  I wish all your dreams come true :+1:

I have just came through your post!  Like I mentioned in "Holiday Celebrations", I have been very busy with the Chanting. 

Very nice to hear about your resolutions :+1:  My resolutions are not very big or life changing.... just decided to be more calm & patient before coming to any conclusions or taking decisions; more helpful in person or online; and taking more time for increasing my inner peace. 

At the end of the day, out mental peace is the one that makes lots of difference beginning from a peaceful sleep.  Which helps with any and all health issues!!  That's it, nothing much :)

All the very best & have nice day/evening!  Namasthe! 

** I like it how you did that emoticon.  How did you do it, can you pl teach me? 
  • firebombmarkus
    Hi @Pummy_Raj Thank you vey much for replying 😊 I am so glad that you mentioned mental health, it's the most important decision of all. It doesn't matter if it's not looking big, it all comes from baby steps, step by step and you are already there. We always have to start from inside, although today's society is teaching us the opposite.

I hope your celebrations went good and you are in sync with yourself and your family. I wish you all the love in the world, peace and health.

I am not sure which emoticon are you reffrefer to? The one after "namaste" in the first post or the puzzle pieces in the second one?
  • PummyRaj
    edited January 2019
    Hello again @firebombmarkus :)

Yes, I was referring to "Namasthe" but, I would like to know how to put other emoticons too, please!  Only if you can & have some free time in your hands  =)
  • PummyRaj
    @firebombmarkus

And speaking about celebrations... yes! the chanting sessions were wonderful!!  Just with 4 to 5 hours of sleep continuously for 20+ days, we all were being very energetic & active,  At present, from Monday on wards, we are having a break till tomorrow because the holidays ended and people have to go back to work.

The sessions start again on Friday.  Looking forward for 4 more days of great positive atmosphere :)  That's all for now!  Just wanted to share more of our culture  =)

All the very best!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • firebombmarkus
    @Pummy_Raj If I remember well you are coming from India. Your country has an amazing spiritual energy and I really like it. So I am always eager to know more 🤗

These emoticons are from my Android phone, they are part of the OS so I just choose them via keyboard, simple as that.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?