⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Where are my prizes from the beanstalk?

hmacioce
hmacioce Posts: 1 Newbie
I won prizes on the beanstalk ie: free play and chocolate balls but don’t know where to find them.

Answers

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Hi @hmacioce  Welcome to the Candy Crush Friends Saga Community 

I think you mean to post in the Candy Crush Saga Community  There members familiar with that game will be able to see your post and can help you.  Or you can select the correct community by clicking the Home/Games tab in the top left corner.

Prizes won in event should have been added to your inventory.. free play timer would have started right away and tick away even it you did not continue playing
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi there, moving this to Candy ;) 
  • skaymartinez
    skaymartinez Posts: 1 Newbie
    Since Saturday I have been trying to purchase the dainty bundle! It always says...oops something went wrong! But today I got on my bank account and low in behold the charges are there!!! Can you please fix this! Also I won the weekly challenge and it didn’t add my stuff! Is something wrong? Please put the charges back in my account! 
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Hello @skaymartinez, and welcome to the community! Please check out the link below for info regarding in-app purchase issues. Hope it helps! 
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/246162/something-wrong-with-your-purchase#latest
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,615 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2019
    Hello @hmacioce, a warm welcome to the "New" King Community :)

The prizes you won will be added to your existing collection in the game.  Like @JustPlaying mentioned, if they are timed boosters, the clock will start immediately after you collect them.

If they are other boosters -- in your case, "Free Play" -- I am guessing it is the "Hand" is called "Free Switch" is ALSO added to your collection.

You will have to click on the "Backpack" icon that is located above to the "Daily Booster Wheel".  You can see all your stored boosters there.... How many Color Bombs, Striped / Wrapped Candy, etc.,etc., you do have 😃

** You might be already aware of this....but just a heads up.... If we get the Bubblegum Troll in one of the choices, we will loose all the boosters we won till then that day!!

Have a nice day / evening!

** if you need to reply, please click on "Quote" below to my post OR simply click on the "Type your comment" box :+1:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?