Help us make the game even sweeter - Vote or share your ideas here!

Daily player

Just some random question, who else playing candy crush daily in here, and if so how many hours in everyday average you guys playing ? I play mostly in the morning, during lunch break and before bedtime with average 2 hours daily ( is that make me an addict ? Lol )
Helping Tiffi spreading her magical on her candylicious adventure 🍭 yes.. I’m her partner in crime

Comments

• preston72preston72 Posts: 4
    Hey I'm new too this and I see I'm way behind 
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 1,007 Legend
    @preston72, welcome to the community, I myself pretty new on here, but I learn a lot from this community ( thank you for that ), and I’m sure you can find a lot of information about candy crush friends from this community. :)
    Helping Tiffi spreading her magical on her candylicious adventure 🍭 yes.. I’m her partner in crime
  • VeereshVeeresh Posts: 289 ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @mysticalmysty I have finished all levels and am in the waiting room. I only have to complete the daily quests and so need 20 minutes for that daily. On Wednesday when the new episode is released than its around 100 minutes and if it is a double episode than I require around 3 hours to complete all levels.
  • Smalldickie219Smalldickie219 Posts: 2
    I play this pretty regularly 
    @Veeresh, I just finished my level 771
  • Smalldickie219Smalldickie219 Posts: 2
    Please give me a promo code 
  • VeereshVeeresh Posts: 289 ✭✭✭✭
    That's wonderful @mysticalmysty......you need to clear 29 more levels so that you can join us in the waiting room.......
  • DimlingDimling Posts: 18 ✭✭
    Also daily player, currently around level 750. Some days it's 10-15 minutes, to fail 5 times on a difficult level and other days 1-2 hours if things are going good, or like a day off where I'm playing several times during the day.
    @Veeresh, I finally did it, now I can joining in the waiting room :)
  • Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 1,105 Superstar
    Awesome job @Veeresh and @mysticalmysty! I still have a ways to go before I reach there! I’m only on level 514! 

Thank you @Joseph45🙏🏼, I’m sure you’ll be up here with us in no time :)
  • flew66flew66 Posts: 60 ✭✭✭
    I'm also a daily player. I think my streak for daily reward is about 70+ days. I missed once otherwise it probably would be a lot longer. I finished level 860 couple days ago on Android. No new level yet. Still playing the game daily to get 3 stars and collect rewards. Cheers

That was awesome @flew66 :)
  • preston72preston72 Posts: 4
    Now I see what I'm up against 
  • TrenaDeanTrenaDean Posts: 84 ✭✭✭
    I play daily 3+ hours in incremements.