Join our exciting Superstars Summer Contest here! Fun and Gold bars guaranteed!

Rainbow Costume Issue

2Next

Answers

• Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 5,487 Superstar
    Thanks @QueenMia! I’ve never seen it as an option on my phone so must not be available for iPhone users.

You can find out more about our Superstars here 

Check out my Superstars contest & have a chance to win GB here! 🔥🔥🔥
  • AlansmartAlansmart Posts: 1,301 Superstar
    Hey @Foley1362, I roll with an S9 so it isn't only iPhone users who are the AB test

Keep calm and crush on  🍬🔨

Alan Smart 🍁
  • Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 5,487 Superstar
    Alansmart said:
    Hey @Foley1362, I roll with an S9 so it isn't only iPhone users who are the AB test
    Hey @Alansmart - glad to know they aren’t picking on just me LOL 😂🤣

Check out my Superstars contest & have a chance to win GB here! 🔥🔥🔥
  • quad5quad5 Posts: 8
    Hello and thanks @QueenMia. Look forward to seeing what y'all find out.

Hi @matildaheidi. Congrats. Am happy you aren't experiencing any difficulties and have obtained the rainbow.

Hi @Alansmart. Not sure if @QueenMia saw that about the character confusion based on her response: mobile issue from @Foley1362 got answered and they're working on my app resetting issue. Guess we'll see once she's taken care of the app and/or looks back over the thread. Good to know that it's been a topic of discussion albeit without a definitive answer it seems.
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 4,719 Community Manager
    Hi there @quad5

I hope you're getting ready for the weekend :)

We've reviewed your game and could not find any issue. It seems that you have reached tier 1 and then, possibly, closed during a game with Tiffi (any outfit) or didn’t pass the second level (in a row) and then went back to 0.

If you make sure to play with the same character, same outfit 5 times in a row, it should work fine. I'm sorry that's not the most helpful but we really can't see anything wrong. Tried it and managed to get the rainbow outfit.

If you still don't manage, try to give us as much info as to how your proceed and so on and we'll be able to look at it again but can't guarantee any results. 

Thanks and have a great weekend! If that's of any help, there are 2 great contests where you can win some pretty sweet rewards... Just check here! Good luck :star:

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Join our Superstar Summer Contest here - Fun and Gold bars guaranteed 🍒

Candy Friends - Win 30 Gold bars - Here
    Bubble Witch - Win 50 Gold bars - Here

Hello @QueenMia. The week went by so fast that I can't believe it's the weekend again already. Ready or not, it's here and I'll manage to exhale and get rested for another Monday/week.

Not even sure I can provide any more information or explain the issue any better. I know what I did/didn't do and made sure to document the issue via screenshots. I appreciate the time y'all spent looking into this and just wish the issue would've appeared on y'all's end. However, it didn't and that's okay. You've done all you could and as such, an impasse has occurred. I'll just play and see if it continues or not.

One question is raised based on what you wrote about winning with 'same outfit': Does that mean exactly what you wrote: i.e. - 4 in a row with Tiffi and then switching to Tiffi Turkey won't give me 5? If so, then logic dictates we should be able to switch outfits w/ a character and chase daily quests without losing progress depending on whether or not we lose a level in that pursuit.

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend.
    @QueenMia - Just noticed a mishap in last sentence of final paragraph I typed on Fri.  Should've wrote '...regardless of whether or not...' instead of '...depending on...', so my thought process made more sense and was clear. Also, makes it easier on you or others to answer. Apologies.
  • kingcjkingcj Posts: 1
    Wait. So if I read this correctly; to get the rainbow outfit; You say that I need to beat 5 NEW levels in a row with no loss all with the same character?!?  At my current level of 636 this is very nearly impossible. It regularly takes 6+ attempts on most levels in a stage. I’ve gotten 2 in a row recently but that’s pretty rare. On top of that, the likelihood of getting offered the same character 5 times in a row feels very low. 

I have to imagine there has got to be some other way to complete this quest? BTW, I have confirm that scrolling back to the first 20 levels and beating those does nothing for the tally. 
  • AlansmartAlansmart Posts: 1,301 Superstar
    Hello and welcome to the community @kingcj, you are correct on the understanding than you need to win five new levels consecutively in order to win the rainbow outfit.. that said I've noticed the tally will continue as long as you don't lose with that character. E.G.- my tiffi is sitting at three wins right now and I had won levels 1006 1007 and 1011 using her to do it.. Now for my question, @QueenMia can you please ask the studio if our beloved dachs and Olivia will also get the default outfit upgrades?

Keep calm and crush on  🍬🔨

Alan Smart 🍁