Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Friends.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Move Boosters from the bottom right corner

WenkeWenke Posts: 1
edited February 25 in Ideas
Please move bonus/special items to top of game screen or somewhere less likely to be accidently deployed while playing.  Thank you!  (I've lost every one of the bonus's I've earned by accidently hitting while playing on phone). PS: Otherwise, love the game!
17 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• 090662098090662098 Posts: 1
    edited February 6
    Kirjoita kommenttisi

(Unsupported Language)
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 12,391 Superstar
    edited February 11
    Please move the wrapped lollipop candy button AWAY from the right edge of the screen! It's very easy to accidentally press it with your hand while playing, because most people hold with their right hand while swiping candies. I've wasted so many boosts because of this!

Hi @Jai9guru9deva9om I totally agree with you, happened to me couple times 😐
    Let your voice to be heard and vote on : http://to.king.com/ELXh 
    why the vote button is not on ?🧐
  • Thanks @mysticalmysty hopefully they will fix soon! Is the vote button something I do or is that something King needs to do? 
    Your welcome @Jai9guru9deva9om normally when you post a new comment under idea section ( which you did) it automatically open up the vote button 🧐
  • Please move the wrapped lollipop candy button AWAY from the right edge of the screen! It's very easy to accidentally press it with your hand while playing, because most people hold with their right hand while swiping candies. I've wasted so many boosts because of this!
  • NownikiNowniki Posts: 8
    Yes please move this booster. Every single one I have earned, I have lost and used by accident when it wasn't needed.  It takes a while to earn these so it's totally frustrating to lose it.

Enough people have complained about this so please do something and move it. This should be an easy fix
    Just got my 6th Lollipop hammer and of course I accidentally used it.  No matter how careful I am with this, I forget the next day and of course my fingers press it.  Can't you change this or ask to confirm before using?
  • mel2727amel2727a Posts: 1

Yes!!! Please do that or make a confirm button before you use them. same thing with the gold bars. I used all of them up when i never actually wanted to use any of them! it was all done accidentally thinking I was clicking real quickly to start a new game, not get 5 extra moves and of course its always on levels that I was nowhere near ready to beat anyways and I waisted them all!

Wenke said:

Please move bonus/special items to top of game screen or somewhere less likely to be accidently deployed while playing.  Thank you!  (I've lost every one of the bonus's I've earned by accidently hitting while playing on phone). PS: Otherwise, love the game!

Absolutely.  I am on level 650 and dont have a single lollipop.  Many share this problem and Lthough we have expressed it King isnt changing it.  This is so frustrating.  I live this game but would like to gave the hammer in my arsenal.