Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Friends.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Move wrapped lollipop button

Please move the wrapped lollipop candy button AWAY from the right edge of the screen! It's very easy to accidentally press it with your hand while playing, because most people hold with their right hand while swiping candies. I've wasted so many boosts because of this!
1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 11
    Please move the wrapped lollipop candy button AWAY from the right edge of the screen! It's very easy to accidentally press it with your hand while playing, because most people hold with their right hand while swiping candies. I've wasted so many boosts because of this!

Hi @Jai9guru9deva9om I totally agree with you, happened to me couple times 😐
    Helping Tiffi spreading her magical on her candylicious adventure 🍭 yes.. I’m her partner in crime
    why the vote button is not on ?🧐
    Helping Tiffi spreading her magical on her candylicious adventure 🍭 yes.. I’m her partner in crime
  • Thanks @mysticalmysty hopefully they will fix soon! Is the vote button something I do or is that something King needs to do? 
    Your welcome @Jai9guru9deva9om normally when you post a new comment under idea section ( which you did) it automatically open up the vote button 🧐