🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I lost my boosters

Murphy72717
Murphy72717 Posts: 8 Level 2
edited February 2019 in Support
I lost all my lollipops and wrapped candies!  Not by using them!  Went to play the game and they were gone!  Anyone else had this problem?

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,368 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @tweetyo366,  A Warm Welcome to the King Community :)

I am sorry to hear that your boosters are disappearing in the game frequently.  To clarify your doubt, NO, they should not OR will not disappear because they are free!! 

Same questions to you too -- what device are you using and are you playing through Facebook OR Kingdom account?

But, this is not the first time I am hearing this.  Including you and @Murphy72717, there are 3 people this happened.  I will keep an eye of this subject and will inform you if there any updates OR more posts about this Glitch!!

Thank you for posting and also for your patience.  

Have a nice day/evening :+1:
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Murphy72717, no you shouldn't accumulate the boosters on a mobile device as mentioned above.  They are meant to use as you are playing the game.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Hello @Murphy72717,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions for your questions in any King Games' Sections :)

I am very sorry to hear that you lost your Lollipop Hammers & Wrapper Candy hammers.  By any chance, did you delete the App and Reinstall the game on your device?  Usually, we loose all saved up boosters and lives with re-installation or when we switch our device.

Please reply by clicking on "Type your Comment" box located below or tagging me with @ and my name, just like how I wrote your name above  =)

Hoping for the best & have a nice day / evening!
  • Murphy72717
    No I haven't deleted it.  Or reinstalled it
    But I was floored when I saw it.  Such a bummer.  And I haven't used them either.  I think I used 1 when I first started it.  I like to save them.  Thank you for responding!
  • tweetyo366
    tweetyo366 Posts: 1 Newbie
    In Candy Crush Friends, my boosters disappeared also. I think because they are free they expire after a few days. This has happened to me three times already. 
  • Murphy72717
    Wow...how frustrating!  We try hard to keep these until you need them most.  I didn't want to use them yet.  Dang it!
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Hi @tweetyo366 & @Murphy72717 boosters do not expire or disappear. It is either a glitch or due to the deletion/reinstall of the app. Since you both did not do that I would follow up with @Pummy_Raj to see if they can try and restore your boosters.
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @Murphy72717,

Thank you for the update.  Yes, it is very upsetting when we loose all those collected boosters.  Can you post back the details of --  What phone are you using; Are you playing through Facebook OR Kingdom; When did this happen?

@Foley1362, Thank you very much for assisting :+1::+1: 
  • PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Hello @tweetyo366,  A Warm Welcome to the King Community :)

I am sorry to hear that your boosters are disappearing in the game frequently.  To clarify your doubt, NO, they should not OR will not disappear because they are free!! 

Same questions to you too -- what device are you using and are you playing through Facebook OR Kingdom account?

But, this is not the first time I am hearing this.  Including you and @Murphy72717, there are 3 people this happened.  I will keep an eye of this subject and will inform you if there any updates OR more posts about this Glitch!!

Thank you for posting and also for your patience.  

Have a nice day/evening :+1:
  • Murphy72717
    Oh and I play through Facebook. Thank you!
  • michele76
    michele76 Posts: 3 Newbie
    It also happened to my mother, through my mistakes. (I use his email to talk to you)
    The new update? was bugging the application...
    So I reinstalled it and she lost everything but the levels. (I didn't know there was a problem...) 
    She has been playing for a long time and almost never uses her booster even if some levels have an excessive difficulty.
    Currently at level 3005. she had 3 good hundreds of all types of booster, I don't often look at her game but I think she had 307 donus I was shocked I use mine so fast x).
    I made a ticket to your support but I don't really know how to take it, and I don't really speak English, to tell you I'm using a translator there would be too many complex words for me.
    would he have a way to get them back? Because she ends up with 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 everywhere because of me...
    Thank you in advance!

ps: On the other hand, I have a question in passing, is it normal that we don't win all the types of bonuses? often we win a hand, and a pacifier but never the others

Edit : Your game really has problems...
    I tried to put on computer with facebook thinking she would have her booster.
    in the end it has some booster but not its own, or an earlier version...
    It does not have the same play from one device to another.
    on her tablet she lost everything, on the phone she has a certain number of booster and on the computer a different number of booster
    but it's also for life, it hasn't synchronized at all, it can be played on the tablet, then the phone and finally on the PC, none of them are connected
    it's illogical, we would say that your data is stored on the device and not on the online game (but in this case why lose your booster while Apple saves all the data on the cloud 

• Murphy72717
    Its just aggravating!  Thank you for responding!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?