🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Not enough stickers to unlock recommended character

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited February 2019
    Hi @aayush and thanks for flagging this to me @Foley1362!

@aayush - Really sorry your issue hasn't been solved by re-installing the game. We are looking into this and I'll let you know as soon as we have an update on it.

Really sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for your patience and speak soon!
  • aayush
    aayush Posts: 19 Level 2
    It has been so many days and it's really very annoying.. Pls do something asap 
  • Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4
    OMG - I don't know how to react to all the comments so far. Frankly speaking I'm really shocked and surprised by the suggestions. On level 320 @aayush has only 2 character options but unfortunately both of them are unlocked. Why should he uninstall or clear cache or cookies which is ridiculous. By doing this is he going to collect the stickers ??
    @aayush I think you must be the only player in the whole world who has reached level 320 and yet not unlocked these 2 characters which is very surprising as you need only 100 stickers to own them. Stickers can be collected from Level rewards (2 to 3 in each episode), Mystery box (1 in each episode), Map reward  (1 for every episode), Daily reward and finally Daily quests ( 3 boxes every day). If any player completes all 3 daily quests 10 days in a row without clearing any new level than too he will be able to own all 6 base characters easily. I'm sure you are not completing the daily quests. Have you reached level 319 with just Tiffi and Yeti ?? In case you need any more clarifications don't hesitate to ask me and I will clarify on that. 
  • aayush
    edited February 2019
    Thanks 4 ur **Removed by CM - Inappropriate** information.. is there someone sensible to help me out?
  • aayush
    I had received all the characters but once I updated the game n lost some of the characters n i have always completed all the quests successfully but updating the game was worst 4 me.. I lost my characters n now am.not able to play the game further.. game authority memeners u have to do something so that I sab play further without any prblm.. I m looking my patiences now.. if in next 2 days my prblm is not solved then I'll delete this game n even another game from same developer.. it's very ridiculous..
  • aayush
    This is my scrapbook n from the locked characters all of them had been unlocked but updating the game made me loose my characters.. pls help me
  • QueenMia
    edited February 2019
    Hi guys, this is a Community where players help each other, so I'd ask you to keep the tone respectful. I understand the frustration but it won't make it better to speak with this language. 

I am sorry about the issue you're experiencing, but as I said yesterday, we're looking into it and we'll get back to you asap. I have added a few sweet treats to your account for now and hope it will help your patience a little bit :)

• aayush
    Queenmia can u pls help me out coz I lost all my characters after updating the game last month
  • QueenMia
    aayush said:
    Queenmia can u pls help me out coz I lost all my characters after updating the game last month
    Yes, @aayush - We are looking into it! Will keep you posted
  • aayush
    But when will u guys solve my prblm it has been more than 3 weeks but have not got any solution.. the best u can do is pls unlock my all characters because I had unlocked aap of them earlier i lost them.just after updating the game u can check my earlier game progress..

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?