Meet our Team in London for an exclusive evening here!
Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Friends.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Control Candy Fish

jsnrcadojsnrcado Posts: 4
edited February 25 in Ideas
Be able to control what target(s) fish swim to once activated.  Seems like they do their own thing.  Maybe have them swim slower so one can tap on the candies they want gone.

24 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• rozlorozlo Posts: 1
    Allow the fish to go where we need them to win, not where you want them to go so we lose that level and have to play it again. 
  • Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 1,586 Legend
    Welcome to our sweet community @jsnrcado! The reason why sometimes the fish may seems to target an unfavorable spot could be because it was already locked onto the better target, such as a space under a cookie, but a cascade or something of the like messed up it’s track a little bit. I hope this clears things up a bit! 

• jsnrcadojsnrcado Posts: 4
    Thanks for the insight.  I normally get trapped on levels where fish have to do some of the work for completion.  Stuck on 222.  Hopefully not stuck for more than a couple of days.
  • I agree Joseph45. Sometimes I'm on my last move and I have one animal to free, one block to clear and launch a fish only to have him go for a different block
  • klnkln Posts: 2
    😋😀
  • jsnrcadojsnrcado Posts: 4
    I've had some experiences where the fish targeted the cookie.  Weird.

• AshrafAshraf Posts: 3,624 Legend
    Very good idea 👍

~《♡》~