Level 637

Cat-13Cat-13 Posts: 142 ✭✭✭
At the top of this game I'm suppose to get stripe candy in two locations. It's not coming out

Best Answer

Prev13

Answers

• Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 2,019 Legend
    Hi @Cat-13 - can you please take a screen shot of the issue and confirm what device you are playing on? Also sometimes by clearing the cache on your device it can help reset the game and clear the issue.

Keep crushing πŸ’ͺ🏻
    With great knowledge comes great responsibility! πŸ¬πŸ™πŸ»
  • Cat-13Cat-13 Posts: 142 ✭✭✭
    I took a picture of it with my phone but I'm trying to figure out how to put it in th
    I'm having a hard time with my phone. I play on my computer at home which is a tower
    Hi @Cat-13 use the little mtn looking icon like this below. Should allow you to pull a photo from your phone.

edited February 15
    I saw that came up. It still doesn't tell me what button to hit. I found how to do the picture. But it won't let me send it. Got the picture up. Whew! As you can see from the top It's suppose to give out stripe candies.
    You should be able to hit choose files and then select Photo Library from your phone. If not you might have photos access blocked in your settings.
    @Cat-13 - where did you post the picture?
    Foley1362 said:
    @Cat-13 - where did you post the picture?

It's pisted
    Posted
    Hi @Cat-13 - thank you. For future reference after you post your comment you may edit it for up to a day by selecting the gear wheel that appears in in the upper right corner of your post.

in regards to your picture is this for Candy Crush Friends or one of the other games? Please note each game has its own community to post questions in.

Lastly those types of wheels should proceed a booster when the correct move results in the Candy falling and requiring the middle column to dispense one. However not all levels dispense every single time you get the wheel to move.

Hope that helps and happy crushing! 
    edited February 16
    That's the point. It doesn't dispense any of them. I've been on that level for wo days now I haven't yet seen one striped candy
    That’s extremely odd. Which version of CC is it?
    Candy crush jelly saga. I am now on 638. As it was coming down and adding up the score not one of the striped candies came down.
    Also everything changed on that level. My avatar change face. It wouldn't let me, and still won't let me get in with my password. And change it back. My face next to the number is gone. 
    Hi @Cat-13 - sorry it’s now working for. Unfortunately though we’ve been discussing this in the wrong area as this thread is the the Candy Crush Friends area. Can you please post your info again in the below area under the support team for them?

@firebombmarkus - do you know of any Superstars for the Jelly team we could tag on this thread so they have the history for this?

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga
Prev13