Help us make the game even sweeter - Vote or share your ideas here!

Killing time while waiting for lives

colin666colin666 Posts: 7
edited February 18 in General Discussion
what am I meant to do whilst I wait for my lives to refill ๐Ÿ‘ 

Best Answer

• Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 2,205 Legend
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @colin666 and welcome to the community. Exactly what you are doing here ๐Ÿ˜‰ or playing any other one of the CC series you might enjoy! Have a great weekend!!
    Accepted Answer
    With great knowledge comes great responsibility! ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Answers

• colin666colin666 Posts: 7
    Candy crush friends all the way Iโ€™m itching to play,Iโ€™ve had the other games but Iโ€™m just watching has someone sent me a life or have it been 30 mins yet ? Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m on level 890 tick tick boom ๐Ÿ’ฅ 
    Hi @colin666 - awesome work. I believe I am level 906 currently. Please note there is a โ€˜receiving livesโ€™ issue the studio is already aware of and working on. 

There are also tons of posts in the discussions section and a couple of Valentines quests from @QueenMia you can participate in if you havenโ€™t done so already!

Happy crushing ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป
    Not bothered about posts ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘ Iโ€™m just wasting time till I can catch up really do love this episode from king ๐Ÿ‘‘ good stuff Iโ€™m just wondering what other players do between lives ? 
    Sounds good @colin666! Most players just kill time on a different King game. Enjoy!!
    Umm been there ... check ... yeah ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • mlvalencianomlvalenciano Posts: 1
    Has anyone received lives when requesting? I have not
  • Has anyone received lives when requesting? I have not

• Never received a life yet
  • bullgod13bullgod13 Posts: 2
    i donโ€™t understand why it takes 30 minutes to regenerate lives I think itโ€™s way to long and would keep me in this app longer if got lives quicker I always just switch over to pyramid solitary and it only has 10 min wait for lives need to keep me interested longer

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 2,726 Legend
    Hi @bullgod13 You can always browsing around and chat with us on here while you waiting for the lives, thereโ€™s always contest here and there going on, you could win some gold bar to buy lives and boosters ๐Ÿ˜
    Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.      
  • bullgod13bullgod13 Posts: 2
    Thanks for comment @mysticalmysty I will have to check these things out and Iโ€™ll chat with you anytime
  • Pummy_RajPummy_Raj Posts: 1,573 Superstar
    edited February 19
    Hello @bullgod13,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions from your fellow players in any King Games' Sections :)

With regards to the "Lives" issue, the Community Managers are aware of this issue,  They and the King Team are working to find a better solution.  Please refer to this link  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/comment/309970/#Comment_309970

For the King to resolve this issue, we need to provide as much info as possible from our side.....
    So, they need
    (1) The device you are using  (2) The Platform(s) you are using -- Facebook or Kingdom account OR both (3) Your Candy Crush Friends Game ID

**  If you need any more details or clarifications, please feel free to ask by tagging me with @ and my name (without space), just like I wrote your name above =)  Please write back all those details!

All the Best & Have a nice day/evening :+1:

@mysticalmysty, that's a sweet suggestion you gave to @bullgod13 ; :3 :3
    You can find out more about our Superstars here
    ** Want to win some Gold Bars? **
    Diamond Diaries (ends April 2nd)  --  http://to.king.com/HDZk 
    Candy Friends (ends April 3rd) -- http://to.king.com/SrBR 
    Alpha Betty Saga (ends 10th April) --  http://to.king.com/51Gx 
  • jeanie5815jeanie5815 Posts: 24 ✭✭

What I do, while "patiently waiting" for "refueling", is I go to the videos and write down the  "so call tips" for the next Level. I'm  currently working on Level 87. I also have another game site, I work on. And I also do my hobby, cross stitching, 4 am- 12 pm. when not on computer. As we say on my other game site, "We do have a life after----". So I will "add" that to here. "I do have a life after Candy Crush."=) =) =)

• AjelsanAjelsan Posts: 20 ✭✭
    I play Orbea when I want to chill and kill time ... not sure if I can talk about another game than KING's ones ...