Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Friends.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

March costume characters edition

mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 2,422 Legend
edited February 17 in Ideas
As February start sliding nearly to the end and so March start peaking out on our calendar, and as we all know there will be 2 big celebrations coming on March,  Mardigrass and St. Patty. I would really love to have some new costumes for both occasions ( specially since not all of us get a chance to collect the Leprachaun costume last  time, including myself 😢 ). What do you guys think ? Should we do poll on here, please do vote 😏                   @QueenMia ?
Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.      
13 votes

Will implement · Last Updated

Comments

• Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 2,019 Legend
    Got my vote @mysticalmysty - bring on the Leprechaun 🍀 
    With great knowledge comes great responsibility! 🍬🙏🏻
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 2,422 Legend
    edited February 17
    Thank thank you @Foley1362 , anyone else ? Please your vote is count 😉
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 2,422 Legend
    edited February 22
    10 votes for 4 days...that’s a good start...anyone else...?? I know we have more than 10 players who also collecting the costumes / characters . Help this lovely Granny Smith 👵🏻 to get her words out ;)
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 2,901 Community Manager
    Hey @mysticalmysty, hehe I get where this comes from but you do not have to worry! The Candy Crush Friends team is always working on new features, costumes and events to make sure you guys keep on enjoying more and more ;) 

There will be plenty of sweet surprises coming up, just be patient ;) 

I'm going to close this one for now then! Thanks so much for sharing your Candy Friends love :heart: 

Welcome to the King Community!
    Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

Candy Friends contest - Free Boosters here

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Leaderboard