🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Level 1026 is another super super hard level

Options
flew66
flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
OK the 1020+ levels are only available on win10 right now and the tutorial video is not even available yet, so most of you haven't had a chance to see it. However, let me tell you that this is the most difficult level since 1008. How difficult? I had crossed a coloring candy with a color bomb to create the ultimate combo to clear the whole board early in the game and I still could not finish it. >:) Part of the reason is that I was too careless with moves after the ultimate combo, thinking that the level was over. I'm patiently trying, 5 lives at a time, to pass this ridiculous level. I will not use multiple boosters at the end of game so I can pass a level as it defeats the objective. This level 1026 is bound to be tweaked some time in the future. Otherwise King and the CM will hear tons of complaints on how impossible this level is.

Comments

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    hi @flew66I agree with you.Now the levels are so difficult, they are not suitable to play. I have also closed the game, the day the Kings Level changes, I will start again
  • flew66
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Here's the layout of the board for level 1026. See it for yourself and think about strategy to free 15 animals in 30 moves. 4 of the animals are locked in the bottom row which you cannot get to until all the blockers are cleared. Your choices of friends are typically Yeti, Misty and Odus. Neither Yeti or Odus is effective in this level as their blast cannot pass the liquorice swirls blocker. The two pillars in the top limited the space to make color bomb or coloring candy. The fish in the bottom 2nd row are not much help as there are way too many ice cubes and blockers to clear. My best attempt so far is 14 out of 15 animals and I ran out of moves. This is a level that will suck your boosters dry easily. 

• flew66
    Options
    hi @flew66I agree with you.Now the levels are so difficult, they are not suitable to play. I have also closed the game, the day the Kings Level changes, I will start again
    Thanks @Sukanta_Biswas for your validation. I don't want to sound like a whiner complaining the game is too hard. As front runners you and I probably know a thing or two about this game and the difference between being challenging and being ridiculous. Cheers!
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @flew66We could play, if we could get a suitable booster  =) 
  • flew66
    Options
    Ok. I did it! :) Probably no less than 50 tries. I got a break as I got enough fragments to start the game with friendly coloring candy so it helped. I was lucky to make a coloring candy when I was about 10 moves into the game. With the power of the first coloring candy, I was able to get another one made and crossed the coloring candy with a color bomb (which probably is the most powerful combo) with about 9 moves left. I treaded very carefully from that point this time, not to make the same mistake, and finally got it done with 1 move left. I surprised myself that I was able to get another chance making a coloring candy - color bomb combo. Honestly I probably have only got that twice in playing CCF ever. Forget about 3 stars. I'm not even going to try. What a (ridiculous) level!

• flew66
    Options
    Video for 1026 was posted finally. Similar to my experience, a coloring candy and color bomb was crossed to create the ultimate combo to destroy most of the blockers in one shot. Even with that combo plus double wrapped candy combo and several others, only 2 moves were left in the video. It just shows how ridiculous this level is.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I agree with you @flew66, the new levels are so difficult but that's all the games, you start playing the game as easy as hell but the levels is going to be harder and harder! So you can do anything!
    Btw I'm stuck on level 940 so long like 2 days and thank god i won and finally I've reached level 959, level 940 is so harder and insane! However i'd like to see new Ultra Hard Level from Candy Crush Soda Saga that you can see and look what is the hardest level ever, @QueenMia please made it!
  • Toosweet
    Toosweet Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options
    I finally beat this level after so many tries. I used Odus because of his usefulness and how fast you can trigger his power.
  • flew66
    Options
    Congrats @Toosweet. It's not a small feat to complete this level. 1031 ahead is another tough one...
  • melhence
    melhence Posts: 101 Level 3
    Options
    Wait till you reach 1031...you are sure to quit playing as I have !

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?