Don’t forget to “Spring Forward” Sunday for Daylight Saving Time (USA &Canada)

Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 1,580 Legend
Hello everyone! I wanted to post a friendly reminder that for those of us that live in the United States and Canada that Daylight Saving Time begins this Sunday, March 10 at 2AM according to whatever time zone you are in. So don’t forget to switch your clocks ahead 1hour at or around this time. If you live in an area of the US or Canada that doesn’t observe Daylight Saving Time, then you can disregard this message. Personally, I’m so excited for those longer evenings! Just a reminder! 

Comments

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 8,075 Superstar
    Thank you for a reminder @Joseph45 😊
     Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.      
  • Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 5,011 Superstar
    @Joseph45 - gentleman and a scholar 😉🙏🏻

You can find out more about our Superstars here

A ❤️ filled with love is like a phoenix that no cage can imprison 🔥 
  • Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 1,580 Legend
    Longer evenings, here we come!!!!!
  • SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 1,968 Legend
    Although I like that it essentially extends the days duration I also feel that DST is somewhat antiquated. As I recall this was originally created for farmers to have a longer workday to harvest crops. However, due to the invention of electricity I feel that it matters less now than it used to since we can just turn on a light and see any time of day lol  :o
    Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Lets Count Continue 5001
    The Lovely Fairy Bow Kimmy!