Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Friends.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Unlimited lives

bbyasbbyas Posts: 45 ✭✭
In the other Candy Games for example "Soda", you can acquire unlimited lives for 24hr. That would be a nice addition to this game. 5 lives can drive you crazy sometimes.
83 votes

Active Β· Last Updated

Prev1

Comments

• SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 1,968 Legend
    edited March 9
    Actually @bbyas I noticed some level videos show certain players getting stickers towards infinite lives, but I don't  know how common it is or if  they are still testing for possible implementation of this idea.

If I remembered which videos I saw this on I would post a link. However, either way I voted for this as it would be nice to have unlimited lives sometimes especially for the really hard levels!  :3
    Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Lets Count Continue 5001
    The Lovely Fairy Bow Kimmy!

• bbyasbbyas Posts: 45 ✭✭
    I'll keep my fingers crossedπŸ‘Œ
  • kitskits Posts: 1
    I definitely think there should be unlimited lives like the do in candy crush soda 
    for a few hours. 
    It’s annoying to have to wait so long for lives to fill up. 

• sinfulanglsinfulangl Posts: 1
    I think after a certain level their should be unlimited lives

• marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Superstar
    I would also like to see  unlimited lives. I think 24 hrs might be a stretch but maybe for an hour or two. Great suggestion ! Have my vote

Keep crushing it 🍭
  • SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 1,968 Legend
    Yeah @marscrushinit 24 hours is too much, but 2 hour stretches would be just fine. Even if it took a fair amount of stickers to get it would be nice to at least be able to have it sometimes :o
    Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Lets Count Continue 5001
    The Lovely Fairy Bow Kimmy!

• mrbubbles14mrbubbles14 Posts: 15 ✭✭

I need free lives

• Steviesgirl17Steviesgirl17 Posts: 91 ✭✭✭

Yes! Unlimited or definitely more than 5 and if not unlimited lives then simple ways to earn them when needed for sure!

• Bianco_KongBianco_Kong Posts: 92 ✭✭✭
    Great @bbyas
    I have played candy crush soda. This game has half an hour of infinite life every day. If you reach certain levels successfully, you can also get boosters for half an hour. These are amazing!
  • AshrafAshraf Posts: 3,233 Legend
    Good idea
    🐳

CCS,CCSS,CCFS,DDS,PRPS & BW3S πŸ“²
  • Roesslein_35Roesslein_35 Posts: 7
    Be nice if ya spend so much money (I know it's willingly)  but little more free lives or gold bars gifts πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
  • meg93meg93 Posts: 2
    Lives run out so quickly, and it seems that friends aren't ever there to send you an extra life when you need it the most. Like when your almost out of time for a quest to win something. We all know how fun this game is but it can be very frustrating to wait 30 minutes to get another life.   My ideal would be to add a life if you watch a video or maybe even a quick mini game to win a life. 
  • amaddox05amaddox05 Posts: 0
    I've noticed the more levels you pass computer players are now able to ask for lives but they rarely send you lives when you're requesting help. If we have to help computer players made up within the game then they should have to help add much as they request lives.
  • jenniferrupe96jenniferrupe96 Posts: 0
    My husband and I both play candy crush, however we can send life after life and not receive any it'll take anywhere from 15-45 minutes just to receive one life, or make it to where you receive a life every 15 minutes.