Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Friends.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Unlimited lives

2Next

Comments

• mrgrimmmrgrimm Posts: 0
    edited May 20
    You should be able to win or get rewarded infinite lives like 1/2hr to 1 hr and so on, would make the game better and king games has infinite lives in most of its games why not this one???? would be awesome!!!
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 7,637 Legend
    Hi @mrgrimm I do like your idea, but somehow your idea already been suggested  before, you can add your vote on this link https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/comment/328537#Comment_328537 😊
    Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.      
  • BoranchikBoranchik Posts: 10
    Actually @bbyas I noticed some level videos show certain players getting stickers towards infinite lives, but I don't  know how common it is or if  they are still testing for possible implementation of this idea.

If I remembered which videos I saw this on I would post a link. However, either way I voted for this as it would be nice to have unlimited lives sometimes especially for the really hard levels!  :3

• BoranchikBoranchik Posts: 10
    Add me please
  • CWarner2016CWarner2016 Posts: 0
    Unlimited lifes if you play for a certain amount of time each day. Say if you play for more than X amount of time you can get unlimited lifes for X amount of days......Exc.
  • ChrissyhChrissyh Posts: 1
    Please please please sort out the amount of lives we can store! In candy crush saga it's perfect, what you dont use is stored so why cant this game be the same? 😔
  • Kerry26Kerry26 Posts: 0
    I think y'all should take off the 5 lives because it's good to keep on playing the game
  • mouserj16mouserj16 Posts: 2
    Unlimited lives is a must 
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 2,239 Legend
    I think it would be great if you could get unlimited lives for an hour or two like you can get sometimes in some of the other games.  You've got my vote.

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh
  • John_ChikJohn_Chik Posts: 33 ✭✭
    Hi all buddies
  • 19691969 Posts: 9
    Unlimited lives would be a treat especially for the hard levels. You have my vote😎
  • ohgee25ohgee25 Posts: 57 ✭✭
    bbyas said:
    I'll keep my fingers crossed👌