Help us make the game even sweeter - Vote or share your ideas here!

Who go the St Patrick's Nutcracker?! Share your scrapbook here!

QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 3,237 Community Manager
Hey guys,

I know a lot of you will not lose the chance to unlock the new Nutcracker outfit and crush hard to get it on time! So let's see how skilled everyone is! Why not have a race to who will unlock the Nutcracker Paddy's costumer first?! You can post your scrapbook here once you reached the 70 stars to unlock it and I'll make a leaderboard at the end of the event :) 

Who's in? ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Good luck everyone and as usual, happy crushing :star: 

Welcome to the King Community!
Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

Candy Friends contest - Free Boosters here
You think you have what it takes to beat me?

Prev1345

Comments

• SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 1,922 Legend
    Hey this sounds like a grand idea @QueenMia, but I did want to ask something regarding this. ๐Ÿค”

I've noticed through various different posts pertaining to this event that differing platforms such as IOS were able to start this event nearly 3 days or so before Android platform users.  :(

Since a race is about who "finishes" the event first wouldnt that mean these people are afforded unfair advantage in said contest? ๐Ÿ˜•
    Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Lets Count Continue 5001
    The Lovely Fairy Bow Kimmy!

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 3,237 Community Manager
    edited March 15
    That's a very good point, @SeraphicStar ๐Ÿ˜… Let's have one for iOS users and one for the Android Team maybe?! Or we can just enjoy sharing our success and forget about the rest! ๐Ÿ˜

Welcome to the King Community!
    Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

Candy Friends contest - Free Boosters here
    You think you have what it takes to beat me?

• AlejHerrBar2k3AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 454 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 15
    QueenMia said:
    That's a very good point, @SeraphicStar ๐Ÿ˜… Let's have one for iOS users and one for the Android Team maybe?! Or we can just enjoy sharing our success and forget about the rest! ๐Ÿ˜
    Screw me then... (I'm an Android phone user)
    Alejandro Herrera Barboza, 15, from Costa Rica
    An Aspie with a strong passion for gaming and computing!
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 4,495 Legend
    edited March 16
    Hi @QueenMia I finished my first 30 on Wednesday the 13th and the second 40 on the following day, and hereโ€™s my scrapbook :)  *from the second box I won all 3 lollipop hammers ... sweet, am I the first one ? and itโ€™s obvious Iโ€™m on IOS ;)
    Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.      
  • SmokvicaSmokvica Posts: 18 ✭✭
    this is so unfair! i need 70 stars!! 
    tell me its mistake please... i missed him last year,its the only costume i dont have :(
  • flew66flew66 Posts: 142 ✭✭✭
    edited March 16
    @QueenMia I got mine on Android version. It is only a 30 stars challenge for me. I just got the follow up challenge of 40 stars. Working on it now. Cheers

• SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 1,922 Legend
    edited March 16
    Hey @QueenMia I am same as @flew66 I just finished the 30 star challenge and got my outfit! :chuffed:

Haven't received the 40 star one yet though, so I might try restarting my game to see if that fixes it. :o

Looks like @flew66 beat me to Android prize good on ya :waving: I can't imagine trying to do these events at such high levels you really do deserve it! :3

Edit: Just got the 40 star one also, hoping I can get through it! ;)
    Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Lets Count Continue 5001
    The Lovely Fairy Bow Kimmy!

• ushehdjwheyshejushehdjwheyshej Posts: 13 ✭✭
    Bust a nut

• AlansmartAlansmart Posts: 1,009 Superstar
    I need a bit more than 30 but I'm well on my way..
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Keep calm and crush on  ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ”จ

Alan Smart ๐Ÿ
  • marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope I get this but I've been stuck on the same level for days. I'm going to give it my best though ๐Ÿ˜
    Keep crushing it ๐Ÿญ
  • flew66flew66 Posts: 142 ✭✭✭
    Got my 2nd challenge completed and got the boosters  B) . At 1063 now. Cheers!

edited March 17
    Nicely done @flew66 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Now you are the first one from Android category 
    edited March 17
    Itโ€™s 9 days quest challenge @marscrushinit Iโ€™m sure you can do it, be positive :) and you are getting so close @Alansmart Iโ€™m sure youโ€™ll be finish any minute :)
  • marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you  @mysticalmysty ๐Ÿ˜Š. I am keeping the faith and hopefully will crush this challenge soon ๐Ÿ’ช
    Keep crushing it ๐Ÿญ
    edited March 17
    Thatโ€™s a good spirit @marscrushinit , heya do you by any chance get to collect the pilgrim outfit too from last year ? because I donโ€™t, and Iโ€™m hoping theyโ€™ll bring it back again :)
Prev1345