Help us make the game even sweeter - Vote or share your ideas here!

Are you part of the 1000 Club? - For those who reached Levels above 1,000

QueenReineerQueenReineer Posts: 111 ✭✭✭
edited April 3 in General Discussion
Absolutely delighted with the new purple Jam challenge . LOVE them!!!! Congrats!!! Also, 7.43 Sunday morning. No sleep yet, but...voilà!!!!! I finally did It! Cu on Tuesday!!! 💤💤💤💤💤
Prev13456713

Comments

• SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 1,968 Legend
    edited March 17
    Wow great job there @QueenReineer! :3

I truly have great respect for anyone in the 1k+ that can pull off these star chaser event it's truly a great feat imo! :pleased:

Now all you have to do is complete the 40 star one, so best of luck with it!  :3
    Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Lets Count Continue 5001
    The Lovely Fairy Bow Kimmy!

• QueenReineerQueenReineer Posts: 111 ✭✭✭
    That Will probably take me a lot! Ty!!! 😁🌷
  • Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 1,580 Legend
  • flew66flew66 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @QueenReineer Welcome to the 1K club! Congrats  B)
    "It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel García Márquez

• DimlingDimling Posts: 25 ✭✭
    Fully agree, the purple yam is a very nice addition, challenging and sort of makes fish useless, but nice addition.
    What was the idea about the extra 40 stars, besides a very nice present when collected?
    @Dimling The rewards for the 40 stars are multiple wrapped candies and lollipops. Nice prize. Cheers
    "It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel García Márquez

• DimlingDimling Posts: 25 ✭✭
    @flew66 Yes, I think I got one of each wrapped lollipop and a little more, a very nice price :-)
  • VeereshVeeresh Posts: 475 ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @QueenReineer

Welcome to the 1000 club.......very few players have made it to this club so far. A pity that King releases the Star contest 2 or 3 days after the new levels are released. I finish all the levels with 3 stars on Wednesday itself and hence I have to wait till next Wednesday to collect the new Nutcracker costume.
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 4,322 Community Manager
    Hey @QueenReineer, very well done for reaching level 1000 and getting the paddy's Nutcracker :awesome:

@Veeresh, I like the idea of the "1000 Club", hehe! I've added that to the title of this thread ;) Let's see who's part of this Club for now :awesome:

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Friends - Win Free boosters - Here
    Bubble Witch - Let us know what's your fav book and win 10 Gold bars - Here
    Bubble Witch - Give feedback to our Studio for a chance to win 10 Gold bars - Here

• ToosweetToosweet Posts: 14 ✭✭
    Yep , im part of the club. I'm trying to get into the 1100 club , only 39 more levels to go.
  • pluisjepluisje Posts: 31 ✭✭
    I,m on level 1060 and  it’s a hard level 
    I'm on 1075. Taking a bit of time with this level. B) Yeah, it is on Win 10. Ran out of level to play on Android...

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 4,322 Community Manager
    Very well done, @pluisje, @Toosweet, @flew66, that's impressive :star: 

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Friends - Win Free boosters - Here
    Bubble Witch - Let us know what's your fav book and win 10 Gold bars - Here
    Bubble Witch - Give feedback to our Studio for a chance to win 10 Gold bars - Here

• SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 1,968 Legend
    edited March 19
    Hey @QueenMia I don't know if this is worthy, but could this be made an announcement (what I believe are "stickied" threads here), so it doesn't get lost amongst the other discussion threads? 🤔

I suppose announcements are generally for events and important information, but I believe this is quite a great milestone in CCFS right now O.o

Although I suppose if this were made an announcement it would need to be recreated by you. Also it would require information on what it's about and possibly a list of known players that had reached this milestone. 🤔

Anyway its okay if that's not really something you guys would want to do. I just figured I would put it out there heh :chuffed:
    Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Lets Count Continue 5001
    The Lovely Fairy Bow Kimmy!