Free boosters! Who is your favourite Candy Friends Character? (FINISHED)

Comments

• magpiemeohmymagpiemeohmy Posts: 6
    Hi @QueenMia. That's a tough choice between Yeti and Misty! I love to make the explosions with the wrapped candies but with Misty, she gives a little of everything!
  • Steviesgirl17Steviesgirl17 Posts: 90 ✭✭✭
    I now have the Tigger character! I like him? But Yeti is still my pick for favorite
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 6,443 Legend
    You mean Tiffi in tiger costume @Steviesgirl17 ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.      
  • SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 1,950 Legend
    edited March 24
    Yes Tiffi the Tiger is such a cute one @Steviesgirl17 ! :3

Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Lets Count Continue 5001
    The Lovely Fairy Bow Kimmy!

Yes @SeraphicStar I did mean Tiffi. Thank you for catching that! 
    It's okay @Steviesgirl17 ๐Ÿ˜‰

I couldn't remember the character names for a long time. I still can't remember all the costume names as there's so many of them O.o
    Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    1. Two Words Quote Games

@SeraphicStar I have a quick question? Is there different strategy plays that are used it is this game so based on luck like @pieter0000
    edited March 24
    Um @Steviesgirl17 there is of course some luck involved, but I think character selection and a bit of strategy also come into play. In the end sometimes you just have to have patience and perseverance and eventually you can pass any levels :3

Also if you haven't done so I would highly recommend watching the video guides for levels here:
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/categories/videos

I've watched many videos like these and they definitely helped me pass levels and become a better player :chuffed:
    1. Two Words Quote Games

Thank you @SeraphicStar I thought obviously that both were a factor but didn't want to state something that I wasn't ๐Ÿ’ฏ sure about factually! Thanks again! 
    Any time @Steviesgirl17 and remember if you have issues or questions in the future you can always go and post them here:
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/categories/support1

However, try to see if someones already asked your question first with the search function just a heads up O.o
    1. Two Words Quote Games

• pieter0000pieter0000 Posts: 38 ✭✭
    @SeraphicStar Please do not tell people that strategy is involved! The game is rigged and manipulated completely. Everyone knows this!! If you have a base understanding of algorithms and software, you know that you have no influence!! The game decides if you pass or not. Everyone is free to play this rigged game ( I also do ) but I know that I cannot change the outcome. Please tell the truth, people are entitled to it.
    @pieter0000 I believe what I told @Steviesgirl17 WAS the truth from my perspective. You can of course choose to believe that it's all based on luck if you want to though O.o

Also there's no reason to be rude when people have a differing opinion from yours ๐Ÿ˜’
    1. Two Words Quote Games

Thank you again @SeraphicStar
  • wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 2,043 Legend
    @Steviesgirl17 Looks like you already got some great tips from @SeraphicStar here! I second watching videos. I did not do this until very recently and I wish I had done it sooner. Even if it isnโ€™t for the level you are on, you can learn how to work types of boards and how to make combos and defeat blockers. Itโ€™s great. Good work on unlocking Tiffi Tiger! ๐Ÿ™Œ

• pieter0000pieter0000 Posts: 38 ✭✭
    I am absolutely not rude and no intent to offend anyone. It is not a matter of opinion, my comments are fact based! The internet is full of proof that the game is rigged and manipulated. I only expect that you tell the truth as it is and not how you see it! If people want to get scammed, it's their choice. I have no problem with that. Or is it not a fact since the big layoff of staff at the HQ, that the game levels have been manipulated and made more difficult so that players have to buy more boosters to move on? 

https://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/336501/Following_Activision_Blizzard_layoffs_King_shuts_down_mobile_studio_Z2Live.php