Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Friends.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Detailed illustrated Players Guide for Beginners

Steviesgirl17Steviesgirl17 Posts: 91 ✭✭✭
edited March 24 in Ideas
An easy to understand and follow illustrations players Guide. Guide would be very helpful so players can better understand the steps and rules of this game. 
5 votes

Declined Β· Last Updated

Comments

• SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 3,790 Superstar
    Hello there @Steviesgirl17 this sounds like an interesting idea! May I ask if you wanted the guide ingame or rather on the forums? πŸ€”

I ask because I believe there's already a tutorial in the game for when you first start playing that shows you how to move candies and create special ones. O.o
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Counting Continue Part 4 - 10750
    3. Alphabet Game
    4. Name 5 Game
    5. What in the Where Game
    6. Game: Take the last letter in the previous comment and write a word begins with it
    7. New Game - First and Last Letter

• Steviesgirl17Steviesgirl17 Posts: 91 ✭✭✭
    I was thinking that it could be attached to something like this? Simplify the instruction part by having a button?
  • SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 3,790 Superstar
    Hmm it sounds like you want something you have access to throughout the game instead of only at the very beginning. πŸ€”

Is that closer to what you are requesting @Steviesgirl17 ? O.o
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Counting Continue Part 4 - 10750
    3. Alphabet Game
    4. Name 5 Game
    5. What in the Where Game
    6. Game: Take the last letter in the previous comment and write a word begins with it
    7. New Game - First and Last Letter

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,377 Community Manager

Hey @Steviesgirl17

How's it going?

Thanks for sharing your idea but I believe we already have a bunch of nice and colourful guides around here! We have our FAQ first of all that is available in the Support section of this Community. We also have some nice guides here as well as some tutorial videos here and even in-game tutorials so that should cover for anyone in doubt of how to play πŸ˜‰

If however you feel something is missing, please feel free to create a nice looking guide on this Community! You can add it in the Discussion or the Level Help area if you like!

I'm closing this idea for now, but please, keep them coming!

Have the sweetest day πŸ’

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

πŸ‘‰ Check all about RACHEL here πŸŽ¨

Win Gold bars
     Here πŸ’

🌟 Celebrate Candy Crush Friends 1st Anniversary and win Gold bars  πŸŽ‰