🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Are you playing other Candy Crush games? and what game is the best?

Options

Comments

• ATLANTIS
    ATLANTIS Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited August 2020
    Options
    (Edited by CM: Off-Topic)
  • ATLANTIS
    Options
    gghjvxdfj LG ffgvbb 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    edited August 2019
    Options
    @ATLANTIS

Djdiekndfjkfkdksklssl

(EDIT: Unsupported language)
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options
    I have played all CC games and CCFS definitely is my favorite. CCFS is the only CC game I am playing currently. I was pretty die hard when playing the original CC game that I actually was making game play video and post them on my Youtube channel. But I was too busy and stopped after level 1800. I played Jelly till about 530 and Soda about 630. I am glad that I started playing CCFS last year. If I have to rank, I would rank from most to least favorite (just my own personal opinion), CCFS, CCS, CCJS and CCSS. Cheers!
  • ATLANTIS
    Options
  • leshia
    leshia Posts: 45 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    I play 3 different games, I play candy Crush friends saga, 'candy Crush soda, candy Crush jelly, candy crush Saga..  All the other games I haven't played. The ones that I do play I love, I play them all day and sometimes all Night. So day in and day out I play. Keep up the good work king. Com
  • schnauzer_mom
    schnauzer_mom Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I am mostly playing CC Friends but also Soda while I wait for lives to replenish. I'm only on level 93, I was wondering how many levels there are in Friends. Does anyone know?

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options
    @schnauzer_mom CCFS 1840 on Win10 App and 1780 on mobile app. New levels are released every Wednesday morning. Cheers
  • schnauzer_mom
    schnauzer_mom Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Thanks! I have a long way to go. It will keep my busy when I'm not busy. Forgot how much I enjoy these games.
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options
    Well, it's time to share my opinion too.
    I started to play Candy Crush Saga first this July and trust me it was a nice one game. I downloaded it in my computer (from Microsoft Store on Windows 10) and I think that i' m in level 220 on it.

Now about Candy Crush Soda Saga, I really loved it and it became my favorite really fast plus the levels were so awesome and very smartly designed. I'm in level 283 on it and I have it in my smartphone.

And about Candy Crush Friends Saga , well, it's so cool. I love it from every corner. This game was the best of the best from every Candy Crush Game that I have never seen. Awesome levels, cool features and characters ready to help you all the way. Although the problem of this game is to collect the boosters. Yes, while in Candy Crush Saga and Soda Saga give you fast and for free boosters, in Candy Crush Friends Saga you need to collect alot stickers so to get boosters and as the result , you need to wait a lot until to get a booster so to pass a level.
    Still, it is awesome and enjoyable one and I'm in level 131 on it and I have it in my smartphone too.

And about Jelly Saga, i didn't play it yet so to have an opinion about it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?