🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Are you playing other Candy Crush games? and what game is the best?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options

Hi @MightyWolf I play

CCS-Level 7071 I was always in the waiting room and so at 7000 levels I stopped playing so much as I got bored

CCJS-Level 1778

CCSS-Level 2698

CCFS-Level 1605 I’ve been playing Friends the shortest time but it is now my favourite game

Farm heroes super saga- Level 507

Bubblewitch3 -Level 1135

I play all of them daily apart from FHSS and CCS so by the time I catch up with things on here and on Facebook it’s normally 3-5am before I get to sleep 🥱😴😂

• actipton80
    actipton80 Posts: 426 Level 3
    Options

I mainly play CCFS, but I dabble in Candy Crush Soda saga sometimes. I have played the original Candy Crush saga in the past on an unregistered player, but it only let me play the first 20 levels so I quit. That was several years ago, but I'm starting over again. I'm not very far in either CCS or CCSS, and I really prefer CCFS because of having a character with special moves. That's something different from your average match 3 so I really like it.

• MollyS
    MollyS Posts: 6,828 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @MightyWolf

I started playing only the original Candy Crush Saga and then added Candy Crush Friends. Over a year later, I'm at level 7671 in CCS and at level 3316 in CCFS. Because I am nearing the end of these games for now, and run out of levels in CCS, I have been thinking of trying another. I'll be looking here to see comments on other games, so this is helpful. Thank you!!

• SBH
    SBH Posts: 69,476 Level 5
    Options

My Favourite Game is Candy Crush Saga ‼️😃👍😃

• Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend
    Options

Candy Crush Saga

Candy Crush Jelly Saga

Candy Crush Soda Saga

Candy Crush Friends Saga

Farm Heroes Super Saga

Bubble Witch Saga 3

Diamond Diaries

Blossom Blast Saga

Pyramid Solitaire Saga

Pet Rescue Puzzle Saga

• actipton80
    actipton80 Posts: 426 Level 3
    Options

I don't think I will be continuing CCS since I don't want to spend gold to unlock level 21. The toothfairy didn't unlock it for me. I'll just keep to Soda and CCFS for now.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    Options
  • Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options

Thanks @MightyWolf, I forgot I used to play pet rescue saga a long time ago but didn’t really like it. I payed papa pear saga too until it stopped and waited so long for new levels and then I got stuck on one level for so long that I gave it up.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?