lsfreckle
lsfreckle Posts: 3 Newbie
My friends list is empty .What happened

Best Answer

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hey guys! Yes! It's all back and running now! I wanted to let you know, but you guys were faster ;) Thanks a lot for all the details you provided and your patience :star: 

See you around the Community and have the sweetest day 🍒

Answers

• mrg556
    mrg556 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    What happened to all my friends?  One day they were there now the list is empty.  I had random friends when I signed up, linked  my Facebook account still had my random friends now they are gone. Do I need to unlink my FB to get them back?
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @mrg556 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 It sounds to me that you are on a higher level than your friends. Do you see them on older levels? If so, it means that they are lower than you and will be there as soon as they reach your current level. Hope this helps. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • mrg556
    Options
    No, they are nowhere to be found. I try to send lives and there is nobody in the list.  
  • mrg556
    Options
    What happened to all my friends?  One day they were there now the list is empty.  I had random friends when I signed up, linked  my Facebook account still had my random friends now they are gone. Do I need to unlink my FB to get them back
  • karen1418
    karen1418 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    Hi @karen1418 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Do you see your friends when you come back to previous levels? It might be that you reached a higher level than your friends. We can see only friends who are on the same level as we or those who already finished that level. Have a wonderful day 🤗 
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    Hi @lsfreckle and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Can you see your friends on previous levels? I guess you are reffering to score list that we can see after finishing level. If you made some progress since yesterday it might happen that your friends didn't reach the same level. On the score list we can see only friends who reached the same level. I hope this will help you understand. Feel free to ask if not. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • Bapple
    Bapple Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    (Sorry to piggyback your post Isfreckle).
    But my friends list is also empty.
    I have no friends to send lives to and no friends to request lives from, as well as no friends on completing levels.
    I also can not see the friends, that I did have, on previous levels. I’ve tried replaying a previous level to get 3 stars and on completion, there were still no friends!
    I play on iphone and connect via King, and have been stuck on same level for 2 days, so don’t tell me it’s because I’m of a higher level because I haven’t moved. They were there when I went to bed, yet this morning they’re gone.
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    Hi, @Bapple and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 This is unknown to me and I see now at least two of you who are experiencing this. I will elevate this to our Community Manager to see what is happening. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • Bapple
    Bapple Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Thank you firebombmarkus.
    I doubt it will help, my current level is 235 and the closest friend I had behind me was on 228.
    I will let you know if and when anything changes in the meantime.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?