⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Event Prizes not Posted

DoubleDB
DoubleDB Posts: 10 Level 2
I won Space Race event, claimed my prize (showed 6 hrs times 2 things plus other boosters) but none have posted to my account.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,600 Candy Moderator
    Hello @DoubleDB,

I am sorry to hear that you have not received the boosters that you won in the "Space Race" event!!  Can you please provide below details, so that I can inform the Community Manager to look into the issue!  

1) Which device you are using to play the game?  Are you playing on PC as well as a Mobile device?
    2) Did you log in through Facebook or Kingdom account?
    3) If you are playing on both devices, did you receive the boosters on one of the devices?
    4) Please provide your King game user ID... please try this link  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Please post back all these details and I will inform a Community Manager to check your account!  

Thank you for posting on the Community and have a great rest of the day/evening =)
  • DoubleDB
    DoubleDB Posts: 10 Level 2
    I am playing on an iPad only. 
    I log in using my Facebook account
    My user ID is #2330087114
    The treasure chest popped up, opened to show 6 hrs color bombs, 6 hrs of something else and some other boosters. I clicked on claim, then saw that nothing had posted.
    Thank you for looking into this
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,600 Candy Moderator
    Hello again @DoubleDB,  Hope you are having a nice day! 

I have informed the Candy Crush Community Manager regarding the issue in your game to take a look :+1: 

You should be able to hear from them soon either in this thread or in personal message! 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great day/evening =)  
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Thanks @Pummy_Raj

@DoubleDB I have sent you a message regarding your issue. Thanks :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?