Level 4492 bug - ingredients continually fall through portal

eicon2000eicon2000 Posts: 18 ✭✭
 I am playing this level on Android and my candies just keep falling through the portal on a loop. 

Answers

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 4,806 Superstar
    Hi @eicon2000 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 This section is exclusively for Friends Saga. I guess you are referring to Candy Crush Saga as it is the only King game with that much levels. I am not so far with levels so I can't help you or give you tips but I am going to tag my friend @Elsa and let's hope she can investigate this for you.

Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste 🙏🏻
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 15,948 Superstar
    Thanks for tagging me @firebombmarkus@eicon2000, I just looked at a video online and below is a print screen showing where the exits are. . Are you not seeing that in your game?

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
  • eicon2000eicon2000 Posts: 18 ✭✭
    Thanks for directing me to the correct place. Sorry I got it wrong. No there is a bug. I had to quit to stop it long constantly. I have a video but can't figure out how to insert it here.  
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 15,948 Superstar
    I think the only way that you could have a video here is if you upload it to You Tube and then put the link here.

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 3,631 Community Manager
    Hi guys, just moving this to the Candy Crush Community, where ti belongs ;)

@eicon2000, @Elsa, you can upload a video here by using one of these 2 icons ;) 

Welcome to the King Community!
    Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

Beat my score at Candy Friends and win Free boosters - Here
    Candy Friends - Imagine the next outfit and win 20 Gold bars - Here
    Let us know what's your fav place to play your fav Bubble game and win Gold - here
    BW3 - Beat my score and get Free boosters - Here