Your opinion matters! Let our Studio know what you think about Candy Friends Quests here!

(FINISHED) Win 20 Gold bars! Imagine your favourite character's next outfit!

Comments

• marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Superstar
    You can comment as much as you want @Ashraf

Keep crushing it 🍭
  • nanapamelananapamela Posts: 33 ✭✭
    Or they could be,misty,as pegasus Tiffin as mermaid, yeti as hulk, Olivia as Ursula the sea witch, res rabbit as the white rabbit, Nutcracker as madhatter, and odus as the Phoenix. Thank you
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 4,674 Superstar
    edited May 17
    Hello @QueenMia

Thank you very much for the tag and calling many of our friends @wafercookieflippers :+1: :+1:  So sweet of you πŸ€—

I would like to see Tiffi as Mrs. Clause and also as an Elf.... along with those as a Nurse and a Chipmunk and may be a Mermaid;
    Yeti as Genie, a Professor and a Doctor =) =);
    Nutcracker as an Elf and a Pilot;
    No ideas for Red Rabbit & Dachs!!! 

** Looks like many wants to see Tiffi as a Mermaid... will it happen if many of us opt for certain outfits  :)  :)
  • queenwoobqueenwoob Posts: 18 ✭✭
    Olivia as an astronaut.
  • ysazamoraysazamora Posts: 1
    Hello everyone 
  • peaches4Chrispeaches4Chris Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Yeti as knight in shiny armor with a big sword fans shield
  • gimger572gimger572 Posts: 1
    I'd live to see a angel with wings
  • GranBarbGranBarb Posts: 164 ✭✭✭
    Hey, @QueenMia, I'd like to see more outfits for the characters that don't have very many.
    That said, I'd like to see Olivia as a pirate & instead of shooting ink, she would throw knives or swords to break the blocks. Odus could be dressed as a (pirate) parrot with an eye patch.
    Or, just for fun, Olivia as a square dancer with a straw hat & boots, wearing a dress.
    I'll do some thinking...
    All's well, albeit a little warm, in Oz.
    Wait!
    Olivia, dressed as Dorothy & Dachs as Toto! Maybe, Yeti the Cowardly Lion & Odus as the Scarecrow! 
  • KhaosKhaos Posts: 527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @wafercookieflippers for tagging me.

I only play CC saga, but maybe Tiffi as a Carmen Miranda with candy instead of fruit!
    β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’

• Narta1612Narta1612 Posts: 119 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for tagging me @wafercookieflippers 😊 

I like Mario Bros theme. Tiff as princess peach , nutcracker as Mario , and yeti as Bowser , maybe red rabbit as Yoshi ? 

Thanks for tagging me @wafercookieflippers 😊 

I like Mario Bros theme. Tiff as princess peach , nutcracker as Mario , and yeti as Bowser , maybe red rabbit as Yoshi ? 
    marscrushinit You read my thoughts I just wanted to suggest it because my son adore Super Maria so we're all in it! Great idea! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘Œ