🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why can't I receive lives from friends

2»

Answers

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,513 Friends Moderator

Hello @JohnCandyFan05 and Welcome to our Friendtastic community.

The functionality for sending lives to Friends and receiving lives from them is not very robust in Candy Crush Friends Saga. The developers are aware of this issue, Unfortunately, I do not know where this issue falls in their priorities. As mentioned above, many players may not know how to use this feature. I always try to send lives, but do not expect to receive them in return. It is frustrating for many players.

• GmaJ
    GmaJ Posts: 2 Newbie

I am not on Facebook or Twitter. I just started playing and ran out of lives 4 times. I ask friends to send lives but I get nothing.

• MountainMom

Hello @mskelly35 and @lobo123 and @Melwanda1974 and @GmaJ,

Welcome to our Friendtastic community and for sharing your issues with us.

At present, the functionality for sending lives to friends and receiving lives from them is not very robust in Candy Crush Friends Saga. This is true for all devices and platforms. I do not use Facebook -- I downloaded CCFS on my mobile device from my app store

Many players may not know how to use this feature. I always try to send lives, but do not expect to receive them in return. It is frustrating for many players.

The developers are aware of this issue, Unfortunately, I do not know where this issue falls in their priorities.

• MountainMom
    edited March 2022

Hello again @mskelly35 and @lobo123 and @Melwanda1974 and @GmaJ,

I posted an idea regarding this issue. Please go to this link if you want to vote for it. If we get lots of votes, it may get moved up on the list of priorities for the developers.

• MountainMom
    edited March 2022

Hello again @JohnCandyFan05,

I posted an idea regarding this issue. Please go to this link if you want to vote for it. If we get lots of votes, it may get moved up on the list of priorities for the developers.

• MountainMom

Hello @Mamapattycake61,

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?