🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Empty piggy banks

Options
bireland7919
bireland7919 Posts: 3 Newbie
Piggy bank when it is full do I have to pay for the gold bars that have accumulated?

Answers

• shekbeybrooke3
    shekbeybrooke3 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    bireland7919 said:
    Piggy bank when it is full do I have to pay for the gold bars that have accumulated?
    Yes, unfortunately you do. I believe it's 3.99 each time. However they did have a "sale" at one point. 
    I really dislike that we have have to beat levels and pay in order to get the "gold bars" that we have earned. 
  • Simon888
    Simon888 Posts: 289 Level 4
    Options
     A couple of days ago my game allowed me to have the first 30 gold bars free of charge but you then have to purchase a new piggy bank ( pink instead of gold) to collect more or you will see the gold bars fly off the screen.
  • bireland7919
    Options
    Right, so now im asking is now that we have to purchase the piggy bank when the gold bars have accumulated do we have to pay for the gold bars that are in the piggy bank?
  • bireland7919
    Options
    So now we have to pay 3.99 for an empty piggy bank and then pay 3.99 for the gold bars that accumulate in the piggy bank?
  • Simon888
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I can only say what happened to me. I was allowed to open the gold piggy bank and have the 30 gold bars for free.  After this the gold piggy bank disappears and is replaced by a pink piggy bank at top of screen which I have to purchase to collect more gold but if I don't purchase it I cannot collect any more gold. I am assuming that if you pay 3.99 to buy pink piggy bank you will not have to pay anymore to open it and get gold bars because you own it. 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi everyone :waving:

Our sweet Studio is trying out a new way to collect Gold and use the Piggy bank! At the moment, it's not available to all players as we're testing the functionalities and all, but it might be rolled out to everyone  

The first Piggy is free, that's why you got 30 Gold bars ;) Once the Piggy is empty, you can decide whether to purchase it or not > You'll then purchase an empty Piggy Bank to collect the Gold that you'll be able to use once the Pig is full. 
    If you do not wish to purchase it, the Gold bars will bounce off and the Piggy will remain empty. So basically, it gives you the option to purchase a box to collect Gold instead of collecting it to purchase it.

I hope that makes sense! I'll add an FAQ about shortly! 

Have the sweetest day guys 🍒
  • Simon888
    Options
    Does this mean that once you have bought empty piggy bank this is a one time only purchase and you can use all the gold you collect ?
  • KrisKaBob
    KrisKaBob Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Looks like you just pay before using the piggy bank, rather than after. Still only holds 30 bars, and still costs $5.49 for those 30 bars. 

However, I'm upset that after 24 bars, after completing a level, the piggy bank break button showed up while I was tapping to continue to the next level, so it made me break the bank for 24 bars. Now I have no Bank ($5.49 for another empty one), and I just spent $5.49 for only 24 bars, and was tricked into accidentally breaking it. 

How many people play these games? If I was in the USA, I think could start a class action against company forcing/tricking people to losing money...
  • Simon888
    edited June 2019
    Options
     It does not say that you can only collect 30 bars. This may not work like the gold piggy bank. It says 'ALL" the gold that you earn    :o

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey @Simon888,

I can confirm that the Piggy Bank will fill up up to 30 Gold bars, not more. However, that's a good feedback and it's been passed to the Studio as it might be a confusing message.

I've opened this thread here to gather all feedback about this new way to use the Piggy Bank. Please let us know what you like or dislike about it so we can make it even sweeter for you! 

Thanks all 🍒

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?