❄️🎄 We want to know what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar. Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

1500 Club

Done 1500 🙏

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️
Find out more here!

Prev13456

Comments

• flew66flew66 Posts: 1,886 Game Expert
    edited June 13
    Wow @Sukanta_Biswas You are fast! Didn't the last 20 levels come out today? :p
    "It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel García Márquez

Find out more about Game Experts here!
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 6,170 Community Manager
    That's impressive, @Sukanta_Biswas - We definitely need to add a WOW button on the Community!
    Very well done to you, you're a Candy Friends Master!!!! 

Oh My God Wow GIF

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!

👉 CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭
    @Sukanta_Biswas @KathleenFussell you guys surely deserve a big round of applause 😄 Have you got that Caterpillar Dachs yet?!

happy harry potter GIF

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!

• KathleenFussellKathleenFussell Posts: 49 ✭✭
    edited June 13
    @QueenMia I only have Dachs the Elf & Dachs the Police Dog...
    @QueenMia I only Dachs the Elf & Dachs the Police Dog...
    @KathleenFussell, make sure you update your game to the latest version and a new outfit for Dachs should come up ;) 

Thanks @QueenMia. I will try your suggestion and see what happens. I'll keep you posted!
  • VeereshVeeresh Posts: 486 ✭✭✭✭
    QueenMia said:
    That's impressive, @Sukanta_Biswas - We definitely need to add a WOW button on the Community!
    Very well done to you, you're a Candy Friends Master!!!! 

Oh My God Wow GIF
    All those who play on mobile can't make it to 1500 as of now. All players should have access to the same set of levels and there should be no differentiation because they play on different platforms. @QueenMia by the way I have finished unlocking Dachs the Caterpillar costume.
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 10,145 Superstar
    @Veeresh You have to wait more than 2 weeks. :lol: However, for the new costume, congratulations!!  :awesome:

Find out more here!

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 9,246 Superstar
    Wow, guys, you are all amazing! I just entered the 1000 club and I am on level 1053 now. It seems like I have to chase 1500 club now 🙈

@Veeresh Congrats on unlocking Dachs the Caterpillar! You might easily be the first one who did it. I am so curious about his new moves. Is he as cute as he seems?
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 10,145 Superstar
    Good score brother @Hesham_Shaheen :)  Congratulations  :awesome:
    @firebombmarkus congratulations & welcome to 1000 club  :) I want to see you here 

Find out more here!

• QueenReineerQueenReineer Posts: 145 ✭✭✭
    Hello, I have a doubt.... How could u unlock Caterpillar so fast if they give you "points?" With the three missions a day only? Maybe you had it to test many days before the rest of us muggles? 😬
    @QueenReineer who is your skepticism/question directed to? You didn't @ anyone...