🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

My friends have disappeared from my playing screen

kornbal06
kornbal06 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited June 2019 in Support
My friends have disappeared from my playing screen (the score list for each level, etc..)  I can receive lives in my messages/notifications.  But -  I can't send my friends lives unless they request them otherwise.  I've deleted and restarted the app, made sure all facebook allowances are on "active" ..done everything I've found online in how to fix this issue, but nothing is working.  Please advise..  

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @kornbal06 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 First of all, can you please tell me are you referring to Friends Saga?
  • kornbal06
    kornbal06 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Candy Crush Saga ...  it used to be when I went to a level (any that I had completed or was getting ready to play next) there were all my friends under the "play" or "next" option..  I could see who had what score and give them a life whenever by clicking on the pink heart next to their name..  None of that is there now.  
    I have the message stuff at the top right of the screen where I receive lives from friends, or they request a life on their own.  
    One of the missions you can do to earn boosters is send 10 lives out to friends.  I can't do that either since they aren't showing up anymore.  This started about 5 days ago.  
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    @kornbal06 This section is exclusively for Friends Saga. If you want to post about Candy Crush Saga, you have a separate section for it and you can reach it on the link below.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga

However, you don't need to make a new post as I will ask CM to move this one to the correct section.

As for your issue, thank you very much for clarifying what is it all about. This is not a glitch. It's a new account view in Candy Crush Saga. You can read more about it on the link below.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/257766/candy-crush-sagas-new-account-view

Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?