⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Weekly Race

edougal01
edougal01 Posts: 3 Newbie
I have finished in the top 3 spots in the weekly race a few times, which resets every Sunday, but never received a ticket to the champions race. In fact I finished 1st this past week and yes, I was still in 1st place when the race ended but was awarded no ticket. How do you get the tickets??

Answers

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Hello @edougal01

Champion's Race mentioned here is not yet available for all players. So if you do not see any mentions about the tickets to the Champion's Race, you sadly are not in the group that has the feature yet. But hopefully you will get it soon! 
  • cocat
    cocat Posts: 2 Newbie
    The same thing  has happened to me two weeks in a row, except I am in third.  The Championship race is mentioned and says I can get ticket.  Then after the race ends, nothing.  No mention, no tickets.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi @edougal01 and @cocat, welcome to our community.  @cocat, there are two different versions of the game.  Did you read the blog that @Jelly Jenny mentioned above?  It gives all the details of it.  I haven't gotten the weekly race so I don't even know what the Champion's Race is all about.  But if you haven't read it yet, please do so now.

I would also like to take a moment to offer both you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?