❄️🎄 We want to know what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar. Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

Win exclusive Bubble Gum Troll Goodies!

Comments

• Smoozee007Smoozee007 Posts: 3
    QueenMia said:

If you don't have a Community account yet, no worries, sign up right here to participate It only takes a second! As easy as that 😉

🍭🍭🍭 

Hello Dear Friends Crew 🐙

That sticky gum… all over the Friends Kingdom… but?! Yes, that’s him, the Bubble Gum Troll! 

Free as many animal as possible and collect your points and add the Bubble Gum Troll to your list of Friends… but also for a chance to win one of these wonderful Bubble Gum Troll items!

How to participate?

All you need to do is to unlock the Bubble Gum Troll and share with us below by posting your scrapbook.

Then we’ll draw 3 lucky winners who will receive a Bubble Gum Troll item each!

The first and second prize will get a BGT Umbrella and the third place will get a BGT Softoy!

You can find more info about the Bubble Gum Troll event here!

You have until Friday 12th of July, 13pm CET to participate! You can read the Terms and Conditions here.

Good luck everyone 🍒

• Smoozee007Smoozee007 Posts: 3
    Got the gorgeous little Troll..... Thank you for a very cool quest, have enjoyed it and it’s great rewards❤️
  • mistyh78616mistyh78616 Posts: 6
    i have the bubblegum troll King now!!
  • Moises79Moises79 Posts: 66 ✭✭
    Hola, me puedes decir como se consigue?? 
  • Moises79Moises79 Posts: 66 ✭✭
    i have the bubblegum troll King now!!
    Hola, me puedes decir como se consigue?? Gracias
  • lathrop68lathrop68 Posts: 17
    I need a better team
  • Simon888Simon888 Posts: 264 ✭✭✭✭
     =) 
     =) 
     =) 

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken - Oscar Wilde 

• MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 1,428 Legend
    edited July 10
    I got him with the skin last week! 😉

How is your favorite character? ❤
    Find out here for change to win 30 gold bars!

It's going to be Friend-tastic ❄⛄🎄
    Check out more here!
  • spencermtspencermt Posts: 7
    I love this event, but if you are close to the end of available levels, you end up really limited to how far you can get, especially if your teammates don’t do as well. 
  • Libraa41Libraa41 Posts: 12
    I'm on Android device I been playing this game for years and I have never seen nor had a chance to unlock the scrapbook for bubble gum hill. I'm on level 2962.😔🤔

• kanikakanika Posts: 12 ✭✭
    I got him along with the costume 😆😆😆
  • shwetasri26shwetasri26 Posts: 1
    Loved loved the bubble gum troll.. ended on 1 St position  in troll poll.. collected all.. I am on level 1144. Love to play it endlessly ..
  • Nat09Nat09 Posts: 3,913 Legend
    Loved it 
  • candycrushinitcandycrushinit Posts: 649 Game Expert
    I have him but I don’t have the costume. Hope this doesn’t affect my chance to win.
    A young soul with a passion for Candy Crush. May all sweet things be with you in life. 🍭

Find more about the Game Experts here
    All King games I play:  All Candy Crush games / Bubble Witch 3 / Farm Heroes Saga / Papa Pear Saga / Diamond Digger Saga - Happy crushing! 😉
    • Vote for more fragments for Characters/Costumes in Candy Friends here
    • Vote for a “Win Moves” option for when a Bomb explodes here
    • Vote for a Gold Bar wheel here