(FINISHED) Tell us how Candy Friends makes your Summer sweeter than ever and win free boosters!

Comments

• candycrushinitcandycrushinit Posts: 523 Game Expert
    @QueenMia if I win, I'll have one of each lollipop if that is possible. My summer's been going along well and it's all thanks to my Candy Friends that keep me from getting bored. With my lollies, I'll keep on smashing those candies and deliciously looking blockers that keep me from winning those crunchy hard levels. Have a great summer! =)
    A young soul with a passion for Candy Crush. May all sweet things be with you in life. 🍭

Find more about the Game Experts here
    All King games I play:  All Candy Crush games / Bubble Witch 3 / Farm Heroes Saga / Papa Pear Saga / Diamond Digger Saga - Happy crushing! 😉
    • Vote for more fragments for Characters/Costumes in Candy Friends here
    • Vote for a “Win Moves” option for when a Bomb explodes here
    • Vote for a Gold Bar wheel here
    • Vote for my spooky costume here 
  • NNT0831NNT0831 Posts: 3
    edited July 24
    Candy Crush has saved my family! We have daily competitions to see who can beat the most boards which has made my kids summer so much sweeter!!! Less arguments because everyone is busy swiping candy lol.
  • Babygirl72Babygirl72 Posts: 14
    QueenMia said:
    If you don't have a Community account yet, no worries, sign up right here to participate! It only takes a second! As easy as that 😉

🍭🍭🍭

Hello Friends Crew!

The summer has started and I hope you're all enjoying it! (Personally, I LOVE the sun and heat so I'm pretty happy it's summer time 🤗). Since we are very curious in the Kingdom and always happy to share good stories, we were wondering how you'll be spending your summer... and we hope Candy Friends will accompany you during the hot season!

Share with us how Candy Crush Friends makes your Summer sweeter than ever for a chance to win free boosters! 

Let us know below by adding your comment, photo, screenshot, whatever you want to share below 🌟 The more creative, the better!

5 lucky winners will be picked and receive 3 boosters of their choice 🤩 EASY! 

🍭🍭🍭

So, how to participate?

. Simply let us know below how Candy Friends makes your Summer sweeter than ever 
    . Let us know what booster you would like to be added to your game in case you win! 

You have until Wednesday 31st of July 13pm CET to participate! You can read the Terms and Conditions here.

Remember.... these could be yours!
    Good luck and happy crushing everyone 🍒

*Boosters will be credited once the Contest is over, on the Wednesday 31st of July 2019.

• Babygirl72Babygirl72 Posts: 14
    edited July 24
    Beach 🏖 Misty is one of the cutest “friends” and she is great for the summer!Beach
  • borannrann669796borannrann669796 Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
    Bonus daily rewards for my game, candy crush friend saga
    Hello dear friend
    Hi
  • suebee2suebee2 Posts: 6
    Candy  Crush  et el... love them all and now that I’m sugar free it’s the only sweetness I can enjoy😂😜😀.  Thanks to all the super creative folks that keep the adventures coming.
  • finnertyfinnerty Posts: 8
    I have quit Candy Crush friends due to lack of being able to communicate issues with them taking money when purchasing things stuff on that nature on a few occasions so they didn’t make my summer so I quit the game
  • jj1013jj1013 Posts: 18 ✭✭
    @finnerty sorry to see you go. I have made many purchases on Candy Crush Friends and never been disappointed. I sure hope any issues you have can be resolved. Wishing you the best of luck 😊
  • nmxgrnmxgr Posts: 1

I’ve been playing for about 2 months and a half and i’m almost to level 300 ! 🥳 This summer i’ve been catching up on this game, and it’s very entertaining. When it’s too hot out i spend it playing with candy crush friends ☺️. I hope to win more characters and hope you bring back Bubble Gum king ! Unfortunately i didn’t get to win him but it would be nice to bring him back. 
  • angelina2014angelina2014 Posts: 1
    El mejor juego. Me encanta mi tigrita. Me gusta que me acompaña a llorar si pierdo, como ahora q perdí todos mls niveles!! Devuelvanmelos por favor¡¡!!!