Post your scrapbook! How many characters and costumes did you get so far?

Comments

• candycrushinitcandycrushinit Posts: 558 Game Expert
    I have Red Rabbit the Fox and Misty the Superhero! B)
    A young soul with a passion for Candy Crush. May all sweet things be with you in life. 🍭

Find more about the Game Experts here
    All King games I play:  All Candy Crush games / Bubble Witch 3 / Farm Heroes Saga / Papa Pear Saga / Diamond Digger Saga - Happy crushing! 😉
    • Vote for more fragments for Characters/Costumes in Candy Friends here
    • Vote for a “Win Moves” option for when a Bomb explodes here
    • Vote for a Gold Bar wheel here
  • MiaChristineMiaChristine Posts: 2,889 Legend
    Updating my scrapbook... my collection is completed 🥰 love all the characters but my absolute favorite is my soccer Tiffi she’s a super sweet girl who has been my best of all the friends characters costumes!!!

edited July 30
    That is a nice collection @MiaChristine! Only one question: how did you get Soccer Tiffi? Is there a limited time event or just one of the costumes you can get by progressing through levels? Anyways, I just got Misty the Beachgoer and I did too (with only one character missing)
    A young soul with a passion for Candy Crush. May all sweet things be with you in life. 🍭

All King games I play:  All Candy Crush games / Bubble Witch 3 / Farm Heroes Saga / Papa Pear Saga / Diamond Digger Saga - Happy crushing! 😉
  • CandyCrushinatorCandyCrushinator Posts: 48 Kingster
    edited July 30
    I like this thread, so here's my scrapbook.  Before you ask, yes I play the game just like the rest of you, I don't get any freebies (hence why I don't have Tiffi Soccer or Galaxy Yeti).  And I'm most proud of Rainbow Nutcracker :-D.  Also I have 42 costumes, the answer to life, the universe and all things.  Those of you who enjoy Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy as much as I do should get that reference.

• MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 1,340 Legend

Hi everyone, I have unlocked everything instead of Galaxy Yeti, Soccer Tiffi, Nutcracker skin that I forgot his name... 😂 and I don't have achievements in my account! I really love to see Soccer Tiffi released for everyone! But it's ok!
    My best costume ever was Police Dachs!

Give a feedback for special challenges of Candy Crush Friends Saga! 👉 Here
    @Elsa, @QueenMia there's any possibility that soccer Tiffi is going to be released for everyone? 

@MiaChristine can you show me a full design of Soccer Tiffi with screenshot please!?

Hello everyone! I just saw your achievements and some of the costumes there are marvelous! And @MightyWolf15 I also don't have any achievements either because it may not be available for Windows 10. @CandyCrushinator am I surprised to see you here! Rainbow Nutcracker just looks so stunning! Too bad I haven't had any achievements because I am a Windows 10 player. And Soccer Tiffi will be released right? My favorite costumes are Tiffi the Pig, Yeti the Clown, Nutcracker the King of Hearts, Misty the Superhero & Beachgoer, Odus the Tropical Bird, and Red Rabbit the Fox. I haven't got Dachs or any of his costumes yet :( . Anyways guys thanks for showing me your scrapbooks and achievements. They really are a masterpiece. I'll keep collecting more costumes for now. Have a sweet day everyone! =)

Hey everyone! Just started collecting Yeti the Werewolf & Odus the Magician =)

• kalanilehuakalanilehua Posts: 47 ✭✭
    Help! Can anyone confirm for me which ones I am missing other than Pilgrim Nutcracker and Galaxy Yeti? Thank you!

• HellsBelleHellsBelle Posts: 521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 11
    Can someone please remind me what the little badges mean? I don’t have that feature. Wish I did, but I don’t. C’est la vie. I’m still curious. 

The Rainbow Nutcracker is psychedelic, man. Far out @CandyCrushinator. 😊🦇

edit: I just realized where I feel like I have seen the Rainbow Nutcracker before...aboard a Yellow Submarine! 🤩
  • SmokvicaSmokvica Posts: 26 ✭✭
    edited August 12
    Help! Can anyone confirm for me which ones I am missing other than Pilgrim Nutcracker and Galaxy Yeti? Thank you!
    I think pilgrim and galaxy is the only one you miss.
    I have 44 (missing galaxy jeti and soccer tiifi)

Just started collecting Misty the Reindeer =)

• flew66flew66 Posts: 1,851 Game Expert
    Congrats @candycrushinit Way to go!
    "It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel García Márquez

Find out more about Game Experts here!
    edited September 17
    Hello everyone! I just collected Odus the Magician!
    Of course he misplaced it! He lost his spectacles! 😂