🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Game progress

Options
gatchan68
gatchan68 Posts: 1 Newbie
Hi! I'm at level 1280. I just needed one move to finish it so I spent some gold, did the move and then... the game closed and when I started it again I was still at level 1280 but without my gold... I'm not very happy with that, it's not the first time to happen. Is there something I can do?
Thanks!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,649 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @gatchan68, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Just would like to clarify... the game crashed before you see the screen of winning the level and showing the stars on the Map screen?  

When our game crashes or freezes, the King team advises us to follow some trouble shooting steps... not sure which device you are using!!  So, I am posting both for Android & iOS device links

Android - https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/234676/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-android-device
    iOS -  https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246638/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device

Please try those troubleshooters and play your level again!  If it doesn't resolves the issue please post back and let us know.  

TO post back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Looking forward to assist you further!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • etracy
    etracy Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

It’s really unfair when we have to pay to continue our games to keep our streaks going and it appears the game crashes when I’m winning and I lose a life and all my boosters. Where is the refund for the customer? How can this be rectified?

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,294 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @etracy and Welcome to our Friendtastic community!

You have described several frustrations in your post. Answers for many common issues can be found by clicking on the link near the top of this page -- "Read before posting. All you need to know to fix bugs and issues!"

Also, please be aware that boosters are stored locally on the device you are playing on; whereas gold bars are stored in your account on King servers. There is a process for refunding players for purchases that were not received, but refunds are not available if the purchased items were used in the game.

Losing boosters typically occurs when a player changes devices, not when the game crashes. When players encounter issues that may be related to their device instead of the game, we recommend trying our standard troubleshooting measures:

- Check the amount of free memory on your device. You need at least 2 GB.

- Check if there are updates to your app and run them

- Clear the cache (don't clear data!) when using a mobile device.

- Then turn off your device completely and keep it off for at least 10 seconds before restarting your device.

I invite you to explore our community for fun activities and contests where you can win free boosters and gold bars. There are also unique badges that can be added to your community account.

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi there, sometimes the game crashes for me too :( It's very bad luck and upsetting for sure. I usually just have to replay the level again, sadly :( So sorry this happened to you...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?