❄️🎄 We want to know what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar. Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

(FINISHED) Fill in the blanks for a chance to win 30 Gold Bars!

Comments

• niravnirav Posts: 67 ✭✭
    nirav said:
    QueenMia said:
    If you don't have a Community account yet, no worries, sign up right here to participate! It only takes a second! As easy as that 😉

🍭🍭🍭

Hello Friends Crew!

It's play time! And that's good cause isn't it what we all love, games?!

This time, we're asking to fill up the blanks for a chance to win 30 Gold bars

How does it work?

It's SIMPLE! 

All you have to do is imagine the conversation between Odus and Yeti by filling up the blanks in the sentences below.
    As long as you keep the words that are in place, you can add as many words as you want to fill in the blanks.
    So just let your imagination run wild 😉

🍭🍭🍭

Odus: "Yeti, look       serious    instead of       funny       . You need to      be       , my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're        just     , Odus, I just can't      wait        

5 lucky winners will be picked and receive 30 Gold bars each 🤩 EASY! 

Good luck everyone 🍒

🍭🍭🍭

You have until Wednesday 7th of August 13pm CET to participate! You can read the Terms and Conditions here.

• fabricfabric Posts: 5
    Odus: "Yeti, look at the way things are instead of hiding your head in the sand . You need to wake up, my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're the delusional one , Odus, I just can't abandon my coping mechanisms  
  • shebeautyshebeauty Posts: 2
    Odus: "Yeti, look more serious". "Instead of happy". "You need to toughen up, my friend!"           Yeti: "Haha, you're real funny", "Odus, I just can't help it!"
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 6,220 Community Manager
    Hehe, guys, I'm having such a good laugh at your stories! Keep them coming 🤗

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!

👉 CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭
  • Giovanna2304Giovanna2304 Posts: 7
    edited August 5
    Odus: "Yeti, look  the window  instead of  the laptop . You need to pay fresh air my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're  kidding me , Odus, I just can't  leave the game! 
  • Giovanna2304Giovanna2304 Posts: 7
    Odus: "Yeti, look at the sky             instead of your feet  . You need to relaxing  , my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, You’re kidding , Odus, I just can't dream 
  • Alicat81_Alicat81_ Posts: 4
    Odus: "Yeti, look  here instead of  there . You need to pay attention, my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're  funny , Odus, I just can't  pay attention

• suttisaksuttisak Posts: 10
    Life
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 21,660 Superstar
    Odus: “Yeti look here and not there.  You need to stop playing my friend.”
    Yeti: “Haha you’re silly Odus, I just can’t stop playing until I clear this level!”
  • Larnold97Larnold97 Posts: 16
    Odus: "Yeti, look ahead instead of  at all the candy          . You need to   focus          , my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're    right         , Odus, I just can't      help my self        
  • Suetho327Suetho327 Posts: 1
    Odus: "Yeti, look at the candy over there instead of playing Candy Crush . You need to take a break , my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're not serious, Odus, I just can't stop playing... You know that
  • melissa1978melissa1978 Posts: 1
    Odus: "Yeti, look    At the big picture          instead of    Doing the first thing you see       . You need to       Play smart        , my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're     Better at this         , Odus, I just can't      Life up to your flawless expectations        
  • John-18John-18 Posts: 72 ✭✭✭
    Odus: "Yeti, look       outside      instead of       your game       . You need to   enjoy the views          , my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're       right      , Odus, I just can't     look anywhere else         
  • ButcherButcher Posts: 1
    Odus: "Yeti, look outside the box instead of inside the box . You need to think my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're always right, Odus, I just can't remember, where I put the box
  • zippy0260zippy0260 Posts: 3
    QueenMia said:
    If you don't have a Community account yet, no worries, sign up right here to participate! It only takes a second! As easy as that 😉

🍭🍭🍭

Hello Friends Crew!

It's play time! And that's good cause isn't it what we all love, games?!

This time, we're asking to fill up the blanks for a chance to win 30 Gold bars

How does it work?

It's SIMPLE! 

All you have to do is imagine the conversation between Odus and Yeti by filling up the blanks in the sentences below.
    As long as you keep the words that are in place, you can add as many words as you want to fill in the blanks.
    So just let your imagination run wild 😉

🍭🍭🍭

Odus: "Yeti, look    broccoli          instead of      candy        . You need to    lose weight         , my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're    funny         , Odus, I just can't   eat that           

5 lucky winners will be picked and receive 30 Gold bars each 🤩 EASY! 

Good luck everyone 🍒

🍭🍭🍭

You have until Wednesday 7th of August 13pm CET to participate! You can read the Terms and Conditions here.