Winners announced!

QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,143 Community Manager
No account yet? Sign here to participate, it only takes a second!

🍭🍭🍭

And that's it! The Superstars Summer Contest is now over! 

I would like to give a big THANK YOU to all of you for participating and a special mention to our amazing Superstars who brought so much fun to the Community with great contests. Hurray πŸŽ‰ 

It's now time to find out about the winners and their price, so without making you wait any further... Please see below the leaderboard!

@Crimson_Dawn 82 participants   which means 3 players from his contest will receive 100 GB (Which Tiffi costume do you prefer)    
@PummyRaj73 participants   which means 3 players from her contest will receive 50 GB (How many cookies did you dunk?)
@RegalRenz71 participants   which means 3 players from her contest will receive 25 GB (Guess my score)
@Mysticalmysty56 participants   which means 3 players from her contest will receive 10 GB (Imagine the next character)
@Sukanta51 participants   which means 3 players from her contest will receive 10 GB (Tell us how you play)
@Foley136240 participants   which means 3 players from her contest will receive 10 GB (Mastermind challenge)
@Elsa29  participants   which means 3 players from her contest will receive 10 GB (Share your chocolate recipe)
@bearwithme28 participants   which means 3 players from her contest will receive 10 GB (Find the CCFS Words)
@Firebombmarkus19 participants   which means 3 players from her contest will receive 10 GB (Beat my score)

Congratulations to you all πŸŽ‰  Each Superstars will announce the winners in their own contest, so stay tuned! 

felicidad publico GIF by El Hormiguero

🌟🌟

For more contests, keep an eye on our News section - There's always something going on πŸ€—

Thanks everyone and don't forget to have fun πŸ’

Welcome to the King Community!
No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Crush Friends - Win Gold bars - Here
Bubble Witch - Win Gold bars - Here

Please give us feedback on the Community here πŸ’

Comments

• LimLim Posts: 3,585 Legend
    Wow! Congratulations! @Crimson_Dawn πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
    You are the most players have joined your contest! (first place) Well done! πŸ‘

You did good job too (2nd place and 3rd place)! @PummyRaj and @RegalRenz πŸ‘

πŸ’ŽπŸŒŸ Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission! πŸŒŸπŸ’Ž

πŸ’Žβœ¨I am shining like a diamond!βœ¨πŸ’Ž

How many levels?: 965 levels currently 

✨ Use your finger to link the charms! Sassy! ✨

• SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 3,601 Legend
    Hey congratz @Crimson_Dawn on coming in 1st! :3

Also congratz to @PummyRaj for 2nd, and @RegalRenz for 3rd! :chuffed:

I'm a bit confused how the ranking numbers changed so much, but I suppose prior counts may have needed revision πŸ€”
    Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Counting Continue Part 4 - 10750
    3. Alphabet Game
    4. Name 5 Game
    5. What in the Where Game
    6. Game: Take the last letter in the previous comment and write a word begins with it
    7. New Game - First and Last Letter
    The Lovely Fairy Bow Kimmy!

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,303 Superstar
    Congratulations to all the winners but especially @Crimson_Dawn @PummyRaj and @RegalRenz!  I hope everyone had as much fun as we did!  πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh
  • LimLim Posts: 3,585 Legend
    Congratulations to all the winners but especially @Crimson_Dawn @PummyRaj and @RegalRenz!  I hope everyone had as much fun as we did!  πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
    Yes! We hope too! 😊
    You did good job for your contest! @bearwithme πŸ‘

πŸ’ŽπŸŒŸ Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission! πŸŒŸπŸ’Ž

πŸ’Žβœ¨I am shining like a diamond!βœ¨πŸ’Ž

How many levels?: 965 levels currently 

✨ Use your finger to link the charms! Sassy! ✨

• kiara_waelkiara_wael Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
    congratulations for all Superstar 
  • candycrushinitcandycrushinit Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations everyone!!! A big thank you to all who participated πŸ‘πŸŽ‰
  • Nat09Nat09 Posts: 1,870 Legend
    Congratulations to all superstars, you all had great contest to participate in, I enjoyed each one of them. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
  • flew66flew66 Posts: 1,608 Legend
    Congrats to all Superstars and participants. I enjoy this special event that engages everyone. Besides, everyone can use a few more gold bars, LOL! Well done team! =)
    "It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel GarcΓ­a MΓ‘rquez

• leshialeshia Posts: 23 ✭✭
    Thanks
  • RegalRenzRegalRenz Posts: 6,151 Superstar
    Thanks everyone. I just hope everyone had as much fun as I did. :D

For a chance to win up to 100 gold bars plus access to Backstage enter the Mystery Thief competition here.

Your opinion matters! Please take the community survey by clicking here.
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 7,671 Superstar
    Thank you, guys πŸ€— It was a great month and a great chance to share positive energy and have fun with all of you β™₯️