🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Meet OddFish, Producer for Candy Crush Friends!

OddFish
OddFish Posts: 13 Kingster
edited November 2019 in Discussions
Hi everyone!

My name is Alena, I have just joined the Friends team as a Producer and wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself. I’ve been lurking in these forums for quite a while now and I’m very happy and humbled to be working with such a great community. My plan (and hope) is to develop the game in a close collaboration with all the voices here, because you, our players, are what we are all here for.

I've been playing Friends for about 2 months, am now on level 232 (working really hard on getting into that Club 1600 of yours!), my favourite character is Tiffi the Astronaut, and my favourite thing to do in the game is to complete super hard quests and watch the colour bomb explode all over the game board.

I’d like to get to know all of you and chat here on the forums about the game, universe and everything :) Looking forward to this journey together with you!

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hello @OddFish and warm welcome to the Community! It's so great to have you here 🤗 
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hello, Alena @OddFish Such a joy to have you here! You had me at talking about universe 😍 My name is Marko and as you know I am one of the Superstars. I am humbled too to work with this great team and share positive energy and love around 🌈 Thank you endlessly for sharing a piece of you with us 🤗
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,679 Sweet Legend
    Hi @OddFish, welcome to our community!  I look forward to getting to know you better.  How are you finding the game?  I don't think I'll ever make it to that club.  I'm only in the 400s but still playing every day!
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,934 Candy Moderator
    Hello @OddFish (Alena) and welcome to our very friendly community. My name is Liz and I am one of the new Superstars.

I've been playing CCF for a little over 4 months now and am slowly creeping forward (currently in the low 600s).  I really love the game and all of the antics of the friends when they help you and how their 'help' is affected by the outfit they wear.  I too enjoy Astronaut Tiffi, but I must say I love Dachs and how when you touch him he rolls over for a belly rub!  I have two miniature long haired Dachshunds and that is such a true mannerism of theirs.  😊🤗  I can't wait to get his first costume (and I am especially looking forward to his caterpillar outfit).
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Hello @OddFish , It is great to have you here. I have been playing CCFS for over 8 months now. I used to be a die-hard CC fan but I stopped for a period of time. I started playing CCFS late last year and couldn't stop. I have been playing daily and currently waiting for new levels at 1740. My favorite is Santa Yeti who is my go to friend for crushing lots of blockers and for the hearts candies levels. In second spot is Olivia who is very useful in freeing the Octopus. You probably can tell that I enjoy the game very much. Kudos to the CCFS team! Cheers! <3
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Hi @OddFish such a pleasure to have you here with us. I’m Granny Smith you’ll probably see me around throwing some 🍏 here and there 😃. Welcome 🤗
  • Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend
    🍹 Hi  @OddFish 😄 🍹
     welcome here 😊💕💓
    🎈 Please, have fun  🎈
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    edited August 2019
    Greetings Alena (very pretty name! 😍) @OddFish, 💫 SeraphicStar 💫 here, and I'm glad you were able to take some time away from your likely crazy schedule to introduce yourself to us! :hurrah:

I'm usually around in the Off-Topic section, but sometimes make my way to the support/ideas sections to see if players need help/have Divine ideas for the game :chuffed:

I've been playing CCFS for about 7 1/2 Months and am on level 1670 (I play every day! :3 )

Thank you again for sharing some of yourself with the community as @firebombmarkus said ;)
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    Hi @OddFish and Welcome to the amazing community! 😃👋

• lanewolf
    lanewolf Posts: 11 Level 2
    Hello @OddFish wlecome ive only been playin for about 5 months ans im stuck at 217 so good luck. My favorite is yeti i like when the color bomb and wrapped candy take out several rows

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?