🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Our Studio wants your feedback on Quests! Tell us everything!

Comments

• GranBarb
    GranBarb Posts: 378 Level 4
    @QueenMia, in answer to your questions about quests...
    I try to complete the quests every day. As a matter of fact, that's one of the main reasons I wish we could "portal" back to previous levels. There are certain levels that I go to for some of the quests. (Level 537 is a favorite of mine for Red Rabbit, to get color bombs & coloring candies.) I will do the quests before attempting my next level in hopes of getting boosters to help me. I do wish we got more than 2 - 4 points towards boosters and/or costumes, or whatever the "prize" is. I'd love to see a couple of gold bars for completing quests, too. I pay no attention to the recommended character when completing quests. I agree with several people in as far as I don't like having to collect 1200 or 1500 of a certain candy since it gets tedious. I would definitely like to see gold bars added as part of the prize box. It would be nice to be able to get costumes that I missed, but that would mean everyone's quest prizes would have to be individualized.
    I hope I've answered all of the questions. 
  • rayo
    rayo Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2019
    ¡Hola!

Soy rayo.Juego Candy Crush desde hace ya un tiempo y es mi favorito me encantaría si se pudiera  que luego de las cinco vidas dieran movimientos extras aunque no tenga datos en mi teléfono .
    Me parecería fabuloso!

Gracias saluditos !!

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • JacquelineSchimmenti
    JacquelineSchimmenti Posts: 11 Level 2
    I do try to complete my quests everyday. I will pick a character in a game, if they are part of a quest, even if I normally wouldn't pick them for that particular game. 
    I would like to see more prizes, it takes forever to get boosters and lollipops. Usually when I do get the boosters, I have no more lives. I like all the quests, however it is frustrating when you can't do a quest because you can't get the character, or color in one of your games..
    I think winning gold bars, or emptying your piggybank, would be great prizes to add. Also, if you get a booster, getting free lives would be wonderful. 
    I really enjoy candy crush and friends. 
  • kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 142,540 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2019
    Hi @QueenMia

Do you play to complete Quests every day? If not, how often do you try to complete them?

- Yes I play my Quests everyday , if not complete just need 1 day

What would encourage you to complete more Quests?

- for colecting booster and timed reward 

Do you sometimes pick a character that is not recommended because he or she would help you to complete a quest?

- Yes, all the time 

What are your favourite quests?
    - match candy but not over than 300 or collect color boom not over than 5  

What types of quests would you like to have in the game? (Go crazy with ideas!)
    - finished low level , than king give us reward 

Is there anything else quest-related that you would like to suggest or share?
     - for quest i suggestion, macth candy not over than 700 , its to borred, and colection colorboom not over than 5 , for hard quest they want colecting 22 colorboom, this to hard and i always pass it.
    - make quest have reward for gold bar also, in this game we cannt earn gold bar
    - please make save booster , if i restarts or uninstall this game booster cannt saved
  • Simon888
    Simon888 Posts: 289 Level 4
    Do you play to complete Quests every day? If not, how often do you try to complete them?
    Every day I look at quests and sometimes change one. I like that option

What would encourage you to complete more Quests?
    Better rewards

Do you sometimes pick a character that is not recommended because he or she would help you to complete a quest?
    Sometimes, if it is the biggest reward but otherwise not

What are your favourite quests?
    I like color bomb & coloring candy ones best

What types of quests would you like to have in the game? (Go crazy with ideas!)
    Quests that rewarded you all day, for each time you completed it.
    Quests that occurred on the map
    mini level quests

Is there anything else quest-related that you would like to suggest or share?
    Quests involving large numbers (as other people have said) are boring 
  • IsaNic
    IsaNic Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2019
    Le jeu est devenu totalement intéressant. entre les niveaux gagnés en 30 secondes, et ceux qui sont inaccessibles, irréalisables et pour lesquels on sait qu'il faut juste attendre la partie gagnante ou acheter, il ne présente plus aucun intérêt.
    Si vous pouvez juste nous créer des parties, même difficiles mais réalisables sans achat, l’intérêt peut-être reviendrait...

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    QueenMia said:
    New to the Community? If you don't have an account, register here in just 2 seconds!

🌟 🍭🌟

Candy Friends Quests 

Quests are these mini-challenge or additional tasks that reward you as you play. You for sure have seen them in the game and are probably nervously waiting for each new one! 

Well, our Studio is thinking at ways to make Quests even sweeter and they need YOUR help!
    We would like to hear your thoughts about Quests - Don't be shy, we want to know everything  😉

And to thank you for your time, 10 players who leave insightful feedback will receive 10 Gold bars each!  

Here are some questions we would like to ask you and it would help us a lot to have your opinion on! 

• Do you play to complete Quests every day? If not, how often do you try to complete them?
    • What would encourage you to complete more Quests?
    • Do you sometimes pick a character that is not recommended because he or she would help you to complete a quest?
    • What are your favourite quests?
    • What types of quests would you like to have in the game? (Go crazy with ideas!)
    • Is there anything else quest-related that you would like to suggest or share?

We want to make the game even sweeter.
    Help us help you!
    Thanks a lot for taking the time to answer.

You can find out more about Quests right here.

🌟🌟

Have the sweetest day everyone 🍒
    @QueenMia I often complete like 1 or 2 quests because of the level difficulty. I may even complete all the quests.

I would complete more Quests for the rewards for more costumes and boosters.

I sometimes picked a non-recommended character to help complete the quest. If I’m on my current level, I would pick the best character to complete the level and the quest. 

My favorite quests are creating Swedish Fish and Striped Candies, collect a certain amount of candies with a character, and creating Coloring Candies. Sure the Coloring Candy is hard to make, but making 2 won’t be bad. 

I would like to have a quest when you have to destroy a certain amount of blockers either with or without a character. And also for dunking a certain amount of cookies and freeing animals and octopuses.

And yes I would like something to suggest. Please remove the time limit. I am having trouble with some quests and I can’t complete them because of the difficulty and running out of lives. It wastes my time waiting for my lives to fully refill. I wish to have 2 hours of unlimited lives as one of the rewards for collecting stickers.

Thanks for the news. I hope King would add these features to the game.

Vote for more stickers for Characters/Costumes and boosters here!: 
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/261796/more-fragments-for-characters-costumes#latest
  • dragondi98
    dragondi98 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2019
    Moin,ich spiele sobald ich Zeit dafür finde,leider ab und an mit sucht gefahr...so das ich bereits leben kaufte..i depp...
    und mir fehlen hier Geschenke,leben/ booster...mal was gratis...zum Spielen.. also leben vor allem...es ist recht teuer  5 leben knapp 3,50,-
    Charaktere suche ich öfter aus(wenn es mit dem vorgeschlagenen nicht klappt..
    In der Hoffnung auf mehr Erfolg...
    So,das waren drei beantwortete Quest fragen...hoffe es langt um das Gold einzusammeln...und wenn nicht...auch ok...wünschen allen weniger Wahn beim Spielen...die Augen sind dann nicht tot zu kriegen.....
    Schönes we...

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @dragondi98 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 We use only English language here so please write in English. You can use a translator if necessary. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • soneeyarh
    soneeyarh Posts: 2 Newbie
     Hi I’d like to just applaud you guys the game keeps me company and I always anticipate fresh levels love love love

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?