Our Studio wants your feedback on Quests! Tell us everything!

Comments

• jophillipsjophillips Posts: 0
    It would be nice if you would have the quest characters in recommendation play,, they always have the nutcracker as a quest, but never in the play list.
  • livewyrelivewyre Posts: 6
    And yet again I play to complete quests and I get/earned 2 of the 3 boosters .. both given to me with one man left !!! Now I'm out of men n don't get any benefit of having these !!!!! So these are useless if I can't use them .. we always get them after most of our men are used up . Change this . Thx
  • inkjunkyinkjunky Posts: 2
    I love this game! So much fun and absolutely adorable.💜 I do think the challenges are a bit much. Not enough lives to finish them all in 1day. I dont pay into games. So i miss out on a lot of prizes. But ill ill keep playing because its fun! 
  • hillbillytreemanhillbillytreeman Posts: 10
    im on level 234 is there any rewards for this
  • hillbillytreemanhillbillytreeman Posts: 10
    How do I get passed level 233
  • India61India61 Posts: 5
    I just love the game I'm still new with friends so I'm looking forward to playing more of it.keep up the great job
  • livewyrelivewyre Posts: 6
    Most levels don't give enough moves to complete . We Need more than 4 extra moves also .. screens aren't big enough to make any amount of color balls or disco ball as I call them .. a common quest is too make 22 disco balls !!! LMAO ! Yah ok ! Lucky if you can make one or two in all the games you play with 5 men . I will often get stuck on one level for 3-5 days .. this game is not user friendly .. 
  • kenrosaidsokenrosaidso Posts: 2
    In the 500 stages i have beaten i did the first 300 with a little help. I used to get a chance to watch an ad to earn extra moves and or lifes. Over the past 200 stages however they have not gave me that opportunity once. Y is that. I no they do it because others i no r still able to watch ads.
  • jj1013jj1013 Posts: 18 ✭✭
    Hi
    I enjoy the  Misty Star Challenge.
    I find the rewards a treat 🍬. 
    I just wish we had more then 5 lives maybe when you reach a certain level in the game you can access more lives 😊
  • HellsBelleHellsBelle Posts: 521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know I have already posted but I have something to add. Actually it is probably more important than my other other feedback so if you hear nothing else from me, I hope you hear this:

The daily challenges are NECESSARY for me to be able to play the game. I am a few levels shy of 1600. Sometimes I get stuck on a level for days until I can get more than one timed booster going, which enables me to pass the level. I also use the challenges to earn lollipops. I use those less frequently but they do come in handy. When I am stuck on a level, the challenges give me a reason to log-in and play the game for fun. I can’t tell you how many times I have felt like not playing “that level again,” but I will still come to play the challenges because the challenges themselves are fun. 

I feel this is pertinent to mention because I have recently lost daily challenges in CCS, among other things. I won’t go into it here but it is disheartening since I don’t have many opportunities left for free boosters. The free boosters are the only way I can progress through the game. Interestingly enough I stopped really playing CCS the first time around when I lost the Morts helmet booster, simply because it felt too difficult to move forward. 

I don’t want to see the daily challenges here changed in such a way that now it becomes more difficult to play the game. I know that I can’t be alone in using the challenges to complete the levels. If the rewards in the challenges go down and the difficulty of the levels remains the same, I don’t see how I can continue to play—not when you consider things like costumes and chests require stars and forward progress. Maybe it goes without saying but then again maybe not. 

I am obviously just a mediocre player, at least by the standard of how I use boosters. However I am a rather loyal King player and I hope you will take this to the table if it is somehow up for consideration that the daily challenges be changed. Thanks. 
  • dianesilva50dianesilva50 Posts: 15
    jj1013 said:
    Hi
    I just wish we had more then 5 lives maybe when you reach a certain level in the game you can access more lives 😊

• dianesilva50dianesilva50 Posts: 15
    I love this game but a way u can get prizes more often playing 
  • India61India61 Posts: 5
    jj1013 said:
    Hi

that would be so awesome because it took me 25 trys to beat level1863 it was so challenging but fun.
  • Boop65Boop65 Posts: 1
    Excellent game 
  • shellie123shellie123 Posts: 1
    Loving this game only thing is when I do the bronze silver or gold quest I only get rewarded for bronze when I completed 12 levels in the allotted time