Our Studio wants your feedback on Quests! Tell us everything!

Comments

• มานพ_18มานพ_18 Posts: 8
    edited September 10
    สนุกสนานมาก

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)

• marebear1264marebear1264 Posts: 14
    I love all quests I wish I could win gold bars more everytime i pass a level. But other than that I love these games.
  • spklspkl Posts: 3
    Love the quests but when stuck on a level like I am now with few lives it is frustrating ...on level 940 and have tried two dozen times at least...
  • GailWhittGailWhitt Posts: 2
    I need more gold bars and my friend has the free play on button on his game and I don't I  have to use the gold bars 
    I want to win more gold bars !!
  • emm1emm1 Posts: 18
    I think lives should be filled faster and more rewards. I get levels are supposed to be difficult but some levels take way too long and it's frustrating. Keep in mind not everyone can afford to buy points and boosters so we count on the ones we can earn. There are some boosters that have never been given to me and I'm unsure how to earn them but I love the game
    Yes i think so too. Cause i can't always afford lives and gold bars either. I think everytime you pass certain levels like very hard or hard levels you should get lives/ gold bars
    I was on my last life in candy crush friends and it said game ending in 5 4 3 2 1 and it ended. Why did it do that? I'm upset

• JuliannaMikaJuliannaMika Posts: 6
    super zabawa

• emm1emm1 Posts: 18
    marebear1264 
    When they do give rewards it may as well be nothing. Takes a lifetime to save up. I mean 1 gold bar? What am I supposed to do with that lol
    I also have accidentally hit my boosters or added extra moves and I am upset every time. Can we have an are you sure before it goes through

Emm1
    You're right we need better rewards ! I've accidentally hit my extra boosters also .  I know 1 bar isn't nothing maybe if we got more on every level we pass would be good and extra lives I think we should be able to choose when w we want to use them.
  • Bonner40Bonner40 Posts: 1
    Love this game 💯💯💯💯💢💯💯💢💯♨️🆒🆒🆒
  • ridiculousridiculous Posts: 3
    This sight to answer your question is confusing. Who am I replying to?
  • leshialeshia Posts: 23 ✭✭

Ok , well I just love the Friends Quest. I have better luck with the friends Quest, there is tímes I lose my ass and all on some leave because of being so hard, bút keep up the good work and give us more gold and bosters when we win, I need it and I know other people do too. 

• ridiculousridiculous Posts: 3
    Some levels are WAY to hard and gets frustrating. Don’t stand a chance of winning. How about more free lives. Can’t afford your game.