👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Send and receive lives - FIXED

Options

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,778 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hello @yorkiemama, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you are having Lives issue in your game!!  In the past week, many players have been complaining that "Lives" feature in their game is not working too!!  

Please provide these below details to report to the King Studio team... so that, they can investigate in all the possible ways they can!!  

1) Device you are using to play the game
    2) Are you logged into the game through Facebook or Kingdom account
    3) When did you update your game and what version do you have right now
    4) Your game user ID number... this link will help you to find it https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
    5) Also a picture or recording of what happens when you try to send / ask lives;
    6) If you cannot provide a recording, a detailed explanation of what is happening when you try to send/ask lives;

** If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1:

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

P.S: If you are logged in though only Facebook, please let me know as the procedure is a bit different to find your ID 
  • C8ntstr8
    C8ntstr8 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I'm using a Samsung android
    I'm signed in on faFacebook
    I updated my game was updated a few days ago
    My ID# is 1969253142
    I don't receive live requests or lives from my friends for the past week. You can send requests but they aren't delivered.
    PLEASE HELP!
  • yorkiemama
    yorkiemama Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Im using an LG Android phone
    I'm logged in on Facebook
    My ID # is 10030367131
    I updated my game 2 days ago
    Requests for lives do not show up 
    Lives sent don't show up
    I contacted support through the game and their answer was to come here to the community.
  • nm5969
    nm5969 Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options
    If the problem isn't resolved they will be losing players.
    Maybe they don't want FB players any more , bad for them..
  • melcar12345
    melcar12345 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    PummyRaj The problem started after I installed the latest update.  I have been playing about 6 months or longer. I don't be playing the game anymore if my friends and I can't help each other. Not fun anymore so what's the point
  • dossfx
    dossfx Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Every time I ask friends for lives the pop up to ask never shows up therefore I cannot get any lives from friends. 
  • Yankeegirl78
    Yankeegirl78 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I am on and IPad and logged in through Facebook for 3 days I send requests no one gets them I get sent a life it’s not there. I’ve logged out of Facebook and the game shut my device down and reloaded and sign back in still same issues. I created a King account confirmed my email I sign in to got to settings to merge accounts I can’t find settings it gives me inbox and all that but not have settings. This can’t be Facebook or device issue please help!!!
  • Nicolásf
    Nicolásf Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hello, i dont have a mailbox either on that position 
  • kellyflaugh
    kellyflaugh Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    When I request la life my husband is not receiving the request when he sends a life to me I am not Receiving the life he sent
  • Sergiogabrielbruno
    Sergiogabrielbruno Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Estou com o mesmo problema peço vidas e o meu pedido não aparece para as pessoas que pedi vidas... E não estou conseguindo receber vidas também...???

Edit: Unsupported language

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?