Meet our new Friend, Rachel here!

Send and receive lives - FIXED

nm5969nm5969 Posts: 14
edited August 22 in Support
Hello , why since yesterday I don't see live requests and I don't recieve live from friends ?

Best Answers

Prev134567

Answers

• dtwazdtwaz Posts: 0
    edited January 29
    Where is my mailbox. How do I collect the live.people send me?
  • AlansmartAlansmart Posts: 1,301 Superstar
    Hello and welcome to the sweetest gaming community @dtwaz, you will find the lives sent as well as the lives you have in the top left corner of your map of levels. Hope I have helped with this information, let me know if you have any other issues ok πŸ™‚
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Keep calm and crush on  πŸ¬πŸ”¨

Alan Smart 🍁
  • melcar12345melcar12345 Posts: 7
    I have the same problem for two days 
  • antoemmeantoemme Posts: 2
    edited August 19
    Idem sia io che il mio fidanzato non riceviamo le vite che ci mandiamo da ieri ....COME MAIIIIIII?????

(Edit: Unsupported language)
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 4,797 Superstar
    edited August 17
    Hello @nm5969 @melcar12345 and @antoemme Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  For some of the players, it has been a long time issue and I am glad to hear that this issue started for you only in last couple of days!!  This means, that whatever the King Studio was working hard to fix this issue was working for some players :+1:  

I will need these below details from all of you to elevate the issue to our Community Manager as well as report to the Studio team....

1) Device you are using to play the game
    2) Are you logged into the game through Facebook or Kingdom account
    3) When did you update your game and what version do you have right now
    4) Your game user ID number... this link will help you to find it https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
    5) Also a picture or recording of what happens when you try to send / ask lives;
    6) If you cannot provide a recording, a detailed explanation of what is happening when you try to send/ask lives;

** If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

P.S: If you are logged in though only Facebook, please let me know as the procedure is a bit different to find your ID 
  • nm5969nm5969 Posts: 14
    Hello ,
     I play in a Samsung A8 
    Logged in via Facebook
    Latest Update was today on last version
    User ID : 9488755335

• magavalimagavali Posts: 6
     have the same problem
    Play in a Redmi note 6
    Logged in with Facebook
    User ID 1009039160
    Game was Updated today
  • melcar12345melcar12345 Posts: 7
    Play on Android: Coolpad E503
    Logged in with Facebook
    Updated 3 days ago to the latest version
    User ID 1281031494

• antoemmeantoemme Posts: 2
    GIOCO  CON FACEBOOK...UTILIZZO UN SAMSUNG S9 PLUS
    ID 10630590180
  • SnowdolphinSnowdolphin Posts: 0
    How come I am not receiving lives from my friends...and they aren't getting mine requests either I have tried everything...can you please help 
    Hello @nm5969 @magavali and @melcar12345,  Thank you very much for posting your details :+1: 

You have missed 2 points from my above list --
    (1) Version number you have 
    (2) What is happening when you send / ask for Lives?  It would be great if you can provide a video!

NOTE:  If you are not a Tech Savvy (just like me :D ), explain what is happening in your game!
    ** For example, in my game, I can click on "Ask Friends" icon after my Friends' list appears.  But, it doesn't go to the "Confirm Send" screen which we see in other games!!  It is the same with both "sending" and "Asking" Lives!!

Please let me know if you need further clarification or assistance!

Thank you for your patience!  Have a great weekend!
    Hello @antoemme

I need you to post in English, please!!  Community does not support other foreign languages for better understanding purposes!  

Please post your details again in English....
    4) Your game user ID number... this link will help you to find it https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
    5) Also a picture or recording of what happens when you try to send / ask lives!
    6) If you cannot provide recording, a detailed explanation of what is happening when you try to ask lives!

Thank you for understanding!  Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hello @Snowdolphin, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  For some of the players, it has been a long time issue!  From how long have you been having this issue?  

I will need these below details from you to elevate the issue to our Community Manager to report to the Studio team....

5) Also a picture or recording of what happens when you try to send / ask lives;
    6) If you cannot provide a recording, a detailed explanation of what is happening when you try to send/ask lives;

** If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

P.S: If you are logged in though only Facebook, please let me know as the procedure is a bit different to find your ID 
    Hello @leelee12, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Can you tell me from how long you have been having this issue?  

I will need these below details from you to elevate the issue to our Community Manager to report to the Studio team....

• nm5969nm5969 Posts: 14
    Hello PummyRaj , 
    Thanks for replying .
    I along with : magavali ( we are playing together from different devices as you saw [ she is my wife πŸ™‚ ] ) we have bellow version :
    Problem we both face is :
    We ask for lives , when our meter goes to 0 but no life comes . I don't see magavali reguests and she does not see mine, we are friends in Facebook so up to now we weere sending lives one to other .
    Also we don't see nor recieve live requests from our other Facebook friends.