Using an ipad
    Game version 1.18.10
    Updated a week ago
    Logged in on Facebook 
    User ID 9483250910
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,600 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2019
    Hello @kellyflaugh, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you are having Lives issue in your game!!  In the past week, many players have been complaining that "Lives" feature in their game is not working too!! 

King Team has worked very hard before to resolve it!  So, the issue was cleared for lots of players and just like you, they were receiving and sending lives from their friends!   

Please provide these below details from you to report to the King Studio team... so that, they can investigate in all the possible ways they can!!  

1) Device you are using to play the game
    2) Are you logged into the game through Facebook or Kingdom account
    3) When did you update your game and what version do you have right now
    4) Your game user ID number... this link will help you to find it https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
    5) Also a picture or recording of what happens when you try to send / ask lives;
    6) If you cannot provide a recording, a detailed explanation of what is happening when you try to send/ask lives;

** If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1:

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

P.S: If you are logged in though only Facebook, please let me know as the procedure is a bit different to find your ID 
  • JTDAXNFR1
    JTDAXNFR1 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Why do I not receive lives like I did in the beginning?
  • PummyRaj
    edited August 2019
    Hello @Sergiogabrielbruno, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say that the Community supports English Language ONLY for better communication purposes!  

Looks like you are also having issue with Lives!!  If so, please provide the details I have asked for (in above post) in English please!!

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

P.S: If you are logged in though only Facebook, please let me know as the procedure is a bit different to find your ID 
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    edited August 2019
    Hi @JDAXNFR1 There has been numerous report that has been glitch going on our game for the past couple day, and it’s already been reported, we just have to wait until tomorrow morning to find out from the studio. If you could tell us about :                 1) Device you are using to play the game
    4) Your game user ID number... this link will help you to find it https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
    5) Also a picture or recording of what happens when you try to send / ask lives;
    6) If you cannot provide a recording, a detailed explanation of what is happening when you try to send/ask lives. It will help us to make a report for the investigation 
  • lstrewin1
    lstrewin1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I have been sending lives for days now on both my laptop and my phone and get none on return! This really, really sucks!!!
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    edited August 2019
    Hi @lstrewin1 I’m sorry this happened to you, it’s been some glitch going on for the past couple days, and we’ve been trying to collect all the numbers for investigation. If you could help by telling us with :                                                                        1) Device you are using to play the game
    6) If you cannot provide a recording, a detailed explanation of what is happening when you try to send/ask lives. It will help us to make a report for the investigation to the studio, so they can look it up tomorrow morning. 
  • lstrewin1
    lstrewin1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I play both on my galaxy s10e and my hp laptop connected to Facebook. I can request lives but cannot send or receive them
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @whippoorwill129, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

First of all, Thank you very much for providing all the needed details :+1:  Can you also please tell me when did the issue start for you?  And also, what is happening when your try to Send OR Ask for lives? 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great week ahead! 
  • PummyRaj
    Thanks a lot for the detailed explanation @Mandy_Simmons :+1: 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?