⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I don't get lives

REDHRLDY
REDHRLDY Posts: 2 Newbie
edited August 2019 in Support
I would like to know why all of a sudden after playing for years, (on level 4556) I only get ab about 25 lives a day.  I play with hundreds of people and in the help group that Im one of the administrators of, they all say they send me lives daily as I send lives to them...its very frustrating that I earn all these timed boosters and I don't even have enough lives to play them...I don't have this game on any other device because the lives then only go to one of them..Is this move so that players are enticed to buy more boosters and gold?   I don't think you should have changed everything if that is the case.  This is a very successful game and it should not have been made harder.  Im one of those players that go way back to the previous levels and play for boosters and all the extras I can.   Please check this out because Im not the only one who is not receiving lives.    I have to send lives individually because I only want to send them to CC players.. I don't want to send them to everyone on my friends list.  That is just annoying...I do send them in the game itself but that doesn't seem to work anymore....Help me!!!!   Mary D

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi, @REDHRLDY
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining.

We're very sorry for your problem. We did not receive any reports about the lives. I would tell you to follow a step, if there is no solution then I will report the problem to the studio.
    Check app update > Log out game > Restart device > Open game & log in.
    Please let me know.
  • paggy
    paggy Posts: 1 Newbie
    I’m having the same issue and one hour between lives

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?