Psssst... Something sweet is coming! Find out all about here!
Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Friends.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Being able to choose two friends for hard and super hard levels

pelmirapelmira Posts: 5
Some levels are extremely hard to pass unless you spend some money buying boosters and gold. I think it would be more fair  players to choose 2 of the characters for hard and super hard levels.
7 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 3,610 Legend
    Hello @pelmira I wish you welcome to our beloved Candy Crush Friends Community! :chuffed:

I understand where you are coming from as some of those hard and super hard levels can be extremely challenging! O.o

However, this is a quite popular idea, and has such has already been suggested here 🤔 :
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/246444/using-more-than-one-character-on-the-same-board#latest

Please feel free to vote and express your thoughts there if you wish, and I hope you have a crushtastic weekend! :3
    Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Counting Continue Part 4 - 10750
    3. Alphabet Game
    4. Name 5 Game
    5. What in the Where Game
    6. Game: Take the last letter in the previous comment and write a word begins with it
    7. New Game - First and Last Letter
    The Lovely Fairy Bow Kimmy!

• pelmirapelmira Posts: 5
    Hello and thank you for letting me know that. however, my idea and the other one are not entirely the same. both suggest to have two characters on the levels, one on hard and super hard levels that already have been designed and the other idea is to have two characters on some levels that will deliberately be designed to have two characters.   
  • peejaypeejay Posts: 121 ✭✭✭
    Ye @SeraphicStar I totally agree with @pelmira what was suggested is true this is saga friend hences other player could be invited to join and help me playing more or less making an interface between player 8 really think it would be a fantastic game idea in this great king community please do consid
  • peejaypeejay Posts: 121 ✭✭✭
    Yea @SeraphicStar I totally agree with @pelmira what was suggested is true this is saga friend hences other player could be invited to join and help me playing more or less making an interface between player 8 really think it would be a fantastic game idea in this great king community please do consid