🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Can you receive rewards or perks from the King Community if you're a member to help you in the game?

Options
gypsy_warrior13
gypsy_warrior13 Posts: 9 Level 2
edited August 2019 in Discussions
I would greatly appreciate if anyone has any answers to my question, or information. 
 Thanks so much 😀 

Comments

• SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @gypsy_warrior13 I wish you welcome to our Divine Candy Crush Friends Community! :chuffed:

The "rewards" you can get mainly depend on whether you participate in events/contests run by our Community Managers (these differ depending on the game you play). 🤔

Right now the Superstars are also holding contests for Gold Bar winnings for Candy Crush Friends (info can be found here:
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/262400/all-about-the-superstars-summer-contest/p1

I hope this information is helpful to you, and I hope you have a crushtastic day! :3
  • gypsy_warrior13
    gypsy_warrior13 Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited August 2019
    Options
    @SeraphicStar thanks so much for the friendly welcoming & taking the time to read the question I've posted an for your response! 🙂  I will absolutely be interested in joining the contest! Can anyone who's a member of the King Community participate in the contests or is it for Superstar members only? What does it mean to be considered a Superstar, I am still quite confused about how that actually works.
     I hope you don't mind all my questions, things I've read in discussions just didn't explain things to my full understanding.

Sincerely @gypsy_warrior13
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,744 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @gypsy_warrior13, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)  

My friend @SeraphicStar has clarified your first question.  Now to the 2nd question -- anybody can participate in the Contests....  Only requirement is for us to be King Community members, which you have done already :+1: 

Now to the part of "Running" contests -- Yes, you have to be a King Employee -- Community Manager / Community Moderator, to run the contests officially and grant goodies. 

This summer, us Superstars were given special opportunity (by our Friends' Community Manager) to run contests and hence the list of the contests :D 

Hope this clarified!  Please let me know if you need further information! 

Thank you for joining in the Community & showing interest in various topics 🤗 

Talk to you soon!  Have a wonderful day/evening! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?